HTC One M7 ROMs

1Scotty1

Hey,

I was wondering, if you could recommend some good looking ROMs for the HTC One M7. I currently run Android 4.4 and the update to 5.0 is nowhere to be seen and am getting pretty tired of it :( So, post your suggestions and pros/cons of said ROMs... Thanks, cheers

Install Google Play ROM onto it. I had it on my M8 and it was amazing. I got lollipop on it before I got my Nexus 6 and it was awesome!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Cyanogen mod is amazing all across the board, and it's definitely the most professional community rom. Speaking the M7 is a popular phone, you should fine decent coverage on how to do it.

But man, getting Cyanogen mod on a HTC One Max was nottt fun haha

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Cyanogen

AOKP 

Paranoid

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Cyanogen mod is amazing all across the board, and it's definitely the most professional community rom. Speaking the M7 is a popular phone, you should fine decent coverage on how to do it.

But man, getting Cyanogen mod on a HTC One Max was nottt fun haha

I had to change my device ID in order to get OTA updates, so in every single way my device was a google play edition M8. I had to pay $25 US to get S-OFF though because the free exploit was patched in the T-Mobile version of the phone :/

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I had to change my device ID in order to get OTA updates, so in every single way my device was a google play edition M8. I had to pay $25 US to get S-OFF though because the free exploit was patched in the T-Mobile version of the phone :/

I know the feel, S-OFF was such a hassle. Verizon blocked me from using HTC Dev, so I spent like 20+ hours trying to figure it out haha

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I know the feel, S-OFF was such a hassle. Verizon blocked me from using HTC Dev, so I spent like 20+ hours trying to figure it out haha

Sprint is even worse than verizon when it comes to support for HTC devices.

Verizon is pretty bad though :D

What phone do you have now?

Hail Sithis!

Sprint is even worse than verizon when it comes to support for HTC devices.

Verizon is pretty bad though :D

What phone do you have now?

HTC One Max, it's my dream phone. Big screen, big battery, big smiles :)

HTC One Max, it's my dream phone. Big screen, big battery, big smiles :)

I've used one for a bit before. It's a cool phone but Hardware buttons aren't my thing :/

Hail Sithis!

I've used one for a bit before. It's a cool phone but Hardware buttons aren't my thing :/

ya, it seems everyone either loves them or hates them lol :P

ya, it seems everyone either loves them or hates them lol :P

Going from my M8 to my nexus 6 was a big jump!

Better camera, way better screen, speakers are similar and the OS is just awesome compared to Sense 6!

Haven't rooted it yet though :D

Hail Sithis!

Going from my M8 to my nexus 6 was a big jump!

Better camera, way better screen, speakers are similar and the OS is just awesome compared to Sense 6!

Haven't rooted it yet though :D

hm, I'm very interested in the Nexus 6 but stupid verizon doesn't carry it :(

hm, I'm very interested in the Nexus 6 but stupid verizon doesn't carry it :(

Order it from google, it'll work on Verizon :D

Hail Sithis!

Order it from google, it'll work on Verizon :D

all dat money doe  :o

Maybe for my birthday or something :)

Install Google Play ROM onto it. I had it on my M8 and it was amazing. I got lollipop on it before I got my Nexus 6 and it was awesome!

Will do just that, once I get home from work, thanks :)

all dat money doe  :o

Maybe for my birthday or something :)

It really makes 0 sense to buy it from Google if you have the know-how to put gpe on it. Just don't get it from Verizon or ATT since they now how bootloader locks.

If you want to keep Sense then Viper X. 

Amazing ROM. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

It really makes 0 sense to buy it from Google if you have the know-how to put gpe on it. Just don't get it from Verizon or ATT since they now how bootloader locks.

We were talking about the nexus 6.

Hail Sithis!

We were talking about the nexus 6.

Oh. Regardless, it's pricey as hell so I'd get it on a contract personally.. Just install the stock fastboot binaries from google instead of whatever carrier version that is given.