Your favorite single player games ?

GeeZillion

"Favorite" doesn't mean every single game you like.

Anyway, my all time favorite is definitely Diablo 2 and Dark Souls.

Current favorite is probably Far Cry 4 and Wolfenstein: The New Order.

If that was because of my list, that was just a list of my favourites... since I have like 520 steam games, 40 origin games, and about 100 on GOG etc etc

I don't really do favourites, but that is a short list of games that I think are amazing

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

If that was because of my list, that was just a list of my favourites... since I have like 520 steam games, 40 origin games, and about 100 on GOG etc etc

I don't really do favourites, but that is a short list of games that I think are amazing

Nah, there are like 5 posts that I was referring to, but none in particular.

A favorite game means that you wouldn't skip that specific game or few games for any other games, the thread is kinda asking for those opinions, not those you just enjoyed a lot.

But whatever, I'm just unnecessarily nitpicking.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Nah, there are like 5 posts that I was referring to, but none in particular.

A favorite game means that you wouldn't skip that specific game or few games for any other games, the thread is kinda asking for those opinions, not those you just enjoyed a lot.

But whatever, I'm just unnecessarily nitpicking.

The OP literally just said "what are your favourite games" (plural) and didnt say "please only list one or 2" etc :D

Anyway :D haha its doesnt really matter

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Fallout New Vegas and 3.

Kerbal Space Program (If you like physics it is really fun).

Hearts of Iron 3 (if you like ww2).

All of the total war series, with mods.

Skyrim.

Sniper Elite 2 and 3.

cpu:I7 4770k @ 4.3   gpu: 3.5 gb ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GTX 970 @ 1530MHZ   Ram: 16Gb

Touhou 10.5, 12.3, and 13.5

Ace Combat 2

Ace Combat 3 Electrosphere (JP version)

Masturbation.

10/10 game, would play again but multiplayer with a girl is better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

cpu:I7 4770k @ 4.3   gpu: 3.5 gb ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GTX 970 @ 1530MHZ   Ram: 16Gb

Recently,

Wolfenstien: The New Order

and 

Bioshock Infinite 

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

In order of awesomeness:

Halo 2

Bioshock Infinite (dat ending, MY FUKING MIND MAN)

Far Cry 4

Halo CE

Terraria

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I would say RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 :P

I still keep coming back to it :)

I'm nearing the end of Alien: Isolation and it's utterly exquisite. I recommend it to anyone with even a passing interest in the franchise or genre.

Also Transistor, Deus Ex, Half-Life, XCOM: Enemy Within's Long War mod, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

CIV V

all the Fallout games

sometimes Skyrim

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac