MECH KEYBOARDS F*** YEAH

ShiverMePenguins

i love mech keyboards yes i do. i love mech keyboards how bout you?

GOOOO KEYBOARDS THAT CLICKY CLICK!!!!

dafuq?

Main Rig

CPU-
AMD FX 8350 | CPU Cooler- CM hyper 212 Evo | GPU- Radeon HD 7970 | RAM- G.SKill Ripjawz X 2x4 | Storage- 1TB WD Black | 128gb Plextor Ms5 | Case- BitFenix Shinobi   | Motherboard- Gigabyte AM3+ UD3 | PSU- Rosewill hive 750 watt

Media PC

CPU- A10-5800k | GPU- Onboard | RAM- Ripjaws X 4Gb | Storage- Seagate 1TB | Case- Bitfenix Prodigy M | Motherboard- MSI A75M-E35 | PSU- Antec 350W Basiq

I would get one, but I have no place where I could try them out. I'm paranoid of picking a switch type that I won't like so for now i'm planning on sticking to my rubber dome keyboard.  :(

sounds like someone got a new mechanical keyboard? :D

Yes i LOVE MINE YEEEEEE!

this should go in periphials AND HELL YES DCUKY1087WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALLLLLPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSS GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN SSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

.... i'm done. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I would get one, but I have no place where I could try them out. I'm paranoid of picking a switch type that I won't like so for now i'm planning on sticking to my rubber dome keyboard.  :(

Those things are like typing on fruit snacks.  (If you dont have those you are missing out.  Then Gummy Bears is the closest thing i can think of)

I agree, my G710+ is awesome.  I might like blues more though . . . but browns are sweet too!

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

F YEAH MECH KEYBOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAHB LDSHHSHAKIDSJHAKDhnlop *foams at mouth*

I don't have a problem I promise!~

I have a Cherry MX blue Shine II with green LED's

a chery MX brown Shine II with brown LED's

a Ducky Year of the dragon with cherry MX blue

a old topre realforce

Filco Majestouch 2 with blues

some Leopold that has blues

and a few old ducky models

my old leopold has a modded case and stuff 

and I have over 1000 keycaps

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

the best feature on my K90, for me, is not thet they are mechanical,

but

the backlight and the super easy cleansing

Those things are like typing on fruit snacks.  (If you dont have those you are missing out.  Then Gummy Bears is the closest thing i can think of)

I don't have either  :wacko:

there are mechanical key testers that you can try out. it has all the different readily available switch types.

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/wasd-sampler-kit.html

is one example. personally out of all the ones i've tested the browns are a good medium. blues are for audiophiles that love noises. reds are for typists or people that love silence. black is a super middle ground for people that enjoy membrane keyboard feel (imho). clears are for people that are between browns and blues.

another thing to note, blacks and reds have a very smooth key stroke. the blues have a "rough" action to it. similar to rubber keydome actuation except more refined, browns are a bigger cross between the reds and blues with a tactile feel (though it isn't as extreme)

there are mechanical key testers that you can try out. it has all the different readily available switch types.

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/wasd-sampler-kit.html

is one example. personally out of all the ones i've tested the browns are a good medium. blues are for audiophiles that love noises. reds are for typists or people that love silence. black is a super middle ground for people that enjoy membrane keyboard feel (imho). clears are for people that are between browns and blues.

that is cool now if I only had some spare money. Maybe I will get it out of my Steam sale money pile.($50)

I don't have either  :wacko:

Is that sarcasm, How could you not have at least gummy bears?

Is that sarcasm, How could you not have at least gummy bears?

Well they are sold at the mini mart near me, but I don't have any at my house. 

There is a nice thread ful of people loving mechkeyboards!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/52-mechanical-keyboard-club/

I personally own a qpad mk 50, and may have accidentaly killed a rebranded G81 with Cherry MY switches yesterday.

incidentally the computer i first had actually had a form of cherry my switches. i still have it somewhere back home. though i'll never find it. i'm the one person in japan with a big house :(

incidentally the computer i first had actually had a form of cherry my switches. i still have it somewhere back home. though i'll never find it. i'm the one person in japan with a big house :(

What about the emperor Isn't his house big?

that is cool now if I only had some spare money. Maybe I will get it out of my Steam sale money pile.($50)

honestly you can't go wrong with browns, blacks, or reds.

those are all nice keyswitches that i don't know of anyone not liking. blacks are a good transition from a membrane because it is about the same actuation force, without that odd resistance near the end of the stroke.

honestly you can't go wrong with browns, blacks, or reds.

those are all nice keyswitches that i don't know of anyone not liking. blacks are a good transition from a membrane because it is about the same actuation force, without that odd resistance near the end of the stroke.

Ok when I get another keyboard/have the money I might get a ducky with black switches.

this should go in periphials AND HELL YES DCUKY1087WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALLLLLPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSS GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN SSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

.... i'm done. 

i got a laugh at that little part where you said i'm done ... and yeah mechanical keyboards do feel satisfying to type on 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Well they are sold at the mini mart near me, but I don't have any at my house. 

You do know what they feel like right?  because that was my point.