arma 2 complete collection 50% off!!

Snickerzz

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Was 15 euros last summer sale......../facepalm bohemia.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Meh I would suggest people who haven't already got it to not waste their money and wait for 3

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

Meh I would suggest people who haven't already got it to not waste their money and wait for 3

Yeah, pretty much

Why?  There's a TON of content in the DLC and on Armaholic.

If you're all about bells and whistles then it's likely Arma really isn't a game for you anyways.

I'd advise people to grab the Anniversary collection, contains all of the first two games minus one DLC for the arma 2.

A much better deal as the amount of additional gameplay is well worth it.

The best choice you could make would be to buy most of Bohemia Interactive games which use the Real Virtuality Engine such as Arma, Arma 2, Arma 3, Take On Helicopters, DayZ Standalone, Take On Mars *expected, but no details yet*. Buy those and all of their expansions. Due to the full modding support and capabilities, you can merge the content from all those games into one.

The ability to combine all the above into a single game running on the latest edition of their engine adds mind boggling amount of more content to the already limitless possibilities.

I'm still surprised people can criticize Bohemia Interactive for lack of content and not delivering an amazing gaming experience.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

I just bought it for $40 2 weeks ago... for fuck sake lol

Hmm I tried to pirate the game to decide if I wanted to buy it a few months back but it was really well protected against piracy! Might buy arma 2 for £3.99

Hmm I tried to pirate the game to decide if I wanted to buy it a few months back but it was really well protected against piracy! Might buy arma 2 for £3.99

I love the way Bohemia Interactive games are protected for piracy. They use FADE. Which literally degrades your game over time becoming harder to aim, drive, and damage received is amplified. It's hilarious to see people angry in the forums complaining their game isn't running as well as it was several hours earlier. They disappear quickly once someone points out it's a symptom of FADE.

If you purchase the anniversary collection directly from their store you get a bunch of extra physical goodies including post cards and maps for the various locations.

https://store.bistudio.com/armax-aniversary-edition-steam-version

Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

I'd advise people to grab the Anniversary collection, contains all of the first two games minus one DLC for the arma 2.

A much better deal as the amount of additional gameplay is well worth it.

The best choice you could make would be to buy most of Bohemia Interactive games which use the Real Virtuality Engine such as Arma, Arma 2, Arma 3, Take On Helicopters, DayZ Standalone, Take On Mars *expected, but no details yet*. Buy those and all of their expansions. Due to the full modding support and capabilities, you can merge the content from all those games into one.

The ability to combine all the above into a single game running on the latest edition of their engine adds mind boggling amount of more content to the already limitless possibilities.

I'm still surprised people can criticize Bohemia Interactive for lack of content and not delivering an amazing gaming experience.

Some one else should have made DayZ SA, Bohemia just aren't the right guys in my mind.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Some one else should have made DayZ SA, Bohemia just aren't the right guys in my mind.

Why do you say that?

The things that made DayZ great was that it's built upon a military sim. It allowed realistic combat situations to occur in a massive, constantly loaded 225km2. What other company could do such things? Lets not forget Bohemia Interactive are the only company with an engine capable of supporting exactly what DayZ requires.

Why do you say that?

The things that made DayZ great was that it's built upon a military sim. It allowed realistic combat situations to occur in a massive, constantly loaded 225km2. What other company could do such things? Lets not forget Bohemia Interactive are the only company with an engine capable of supporting exactly what DayZ requires.

Bohemia is the only one who managed to make a loaded 225km2 map but the issue i see here is best talent goes to Arma 3 development while DayZ SA is pushed at the side even tough DayZ SA made them more money any of their previous Arma games made them.

Of course Arma 3 gets some priority over talent. It is their primary title that is currently under heavy development during alpha/beta phase, however the talent pool is still shared between both games.

Should Arma 3 get priority over DayZ? Yes, most definitely. Does that affect or slow down DayZ development time? Not really. Different teams work on each project and require their own specific developers. It might make a bit of a scheduling nightmare, but having different dev teams and then a shared talent pool is very much do able. No matter what game you are developing certain people always have down time and able to lend their expertise to other on going projects. They don't have to work on projects in order, All of Bohemia's titles get worked on simultaneously which includes Arma 3, Arma 2, DayZ Standalone, Take On Mars (and any other unannounced projects) 

DayZ did help bring in some sales for the series. Although those sales only account for a small portion of the Bohemia Interactive's total sales. Definitely not the claimed majority of sales/income/players. Arma and it's community has been around nearly 10 years prior to DayZ it also was far from the first zombie mod. A lot of people are very narrow-minded when it comes to thinking Arma did not exist the way it does now before it's savior DayZ came along.

Just some of the things you can do in Vanilla Arma 2 (just a random video I found on youtube). DayZ really didn't change all that much to the game.