Project Grimmm's Blanco

grimmm88

Oh my God I am so jealous

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

It's so beautiful i am slightly jelly.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

for sound editing and monitoring with different speakers and headphones (7.2, Technics 2.1 Monitor, B&O H6, and some UE´s) sound cards are so great

Newest update on my build

Some stuff arrived last week and i start to change my upper rads so to match my white theme. Manage to get the UT60 White edition, fan grills, molex splitters and etc

IMG_1570_zpsnsf4buaj.jpg?t=1427471018

so i have installed everything and some picture below

IMG_1620_zpsndud6nae.jpg?t=1427471196

after using this a while then i decide to sell of my strix 980's and get the titan X

IMG_1631_zpsnjpah3ha.jpg?t=1427471313IMG_1634_zpsltetkxui.jpg?t=1427471396

i have order the waterblock and backplate. I must give credit the the store as my item have been shipped already yesterday (friday) waiting for it and i installed it very soon. I know there are some thought of why changing it to titan since im using 980 in SLI already. Just curiosity i guess. There is an issue at first when i installed the titan, the temp starts at 50c which is very hot (this is on idle) and later i Google and lead me to ROG forum and its a known issue when using the swift monitor from ROG. Just to share when i turn down to 120hz or 60hz the temp is going down instantly.  When using it at 144hz the temp is high due eventhough when it is on idle to the memory and gpu clock will run at it maximum to avoid downclock ( is what they mention in the forum) and also yes i check it myself. So for now i maintain till my waterblocks arrive. Current picture and to be honest in SLI much looking better than a single card

IMG_1652_zpsojy26kbw.jpg?t=1427471792

Yeah i forgot my side panel is almost done and here is the picture that my friend send to me

IMG_1653_zpsr5o4cg2y.jpg?t=1427472095

Mobo:Rampage v Extreme **Processor: i7 5930X @ 4.7ghz**Ram:Corsair Vengence 2800 16GB**GPU: GTX Titan X**PSU: 1300W Cooler Master Silent Hybrid**Hard drive: 512gb Plexton Pro SSD**Samsung EVO 1TB SSD**Case: Enthoo Primo** All razers peripehal
WC : Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Radiator ***Phobya V2 480mm Radiator!!***EK R5E Full Mobo WB***Nickel EK-FC Titan X with Black Backplate from EK*** Bitspower com angle fittings*** Primochill Hardline Fittings**Bitspower Dual Pump top and 200mm Tube Z with MCP655 pwm***Primochill PETG** Mayhem Dye

Follow me in instagram #grimmmreaper88

and i like to give my honest opinions :) no need to fight about it all i agree. if you want better sound get better headphones id say. 

i like honest opinion.. yup thinking of a better headphone but for gaming i think this headphone is okay already :)

Oh my God I am so jealous

i take that as a compliment .. hehe

It's so beautiful i am slightly jelly.

Thanks man

for sound editing and monitoring with different speakers and headphones (7.2, Technics 2.1 Monitor, B&O H6, and some UE´s) sound cards are so great

yup i agree with that

Mobo:Rampage v Extreme **Processor: i7 5930X @ 4.7ghz**Ram:Corsair Vengence 2800 16GB**GPU: GTX Titan X**PSU: 1300W Cooler Master Silent Hybrid**Hard drive: 512gb Plexton Pro SSD**Samsung EVO 1TB SSD**Case: Enthoo Primo** All razers peripehal
WC : Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Radiator ***Phobya V2 480mm Radiator!!***EK R5E Full Mobo WB***Nickel EK-FC Titan X with Black Backplate from EK*** Bitspower com angle fittings*** Primochill Hardline Fittings**Bitspower Dual Pump top and 200mm Tube Z with MCP655 pwm***Primochill PETG** Mayhem Dye

I dont know what to say but customer service is checking with the courier company. My item was sent last Friday and the tracking doesnt move. If the item is lost since they mention is out of the building, they will claim the insurance but i need to pay extra more to get my waterblock.. This sucks.. i personally call the courier with regards to the tracking info but they mention the shipment only receive information but not being picked up.. i hate when this kind of things happen.. now need extra cash and time because the titan x needs a preorder only. Sigh!!

This is really nice, I love the tidiness of it all. When I get some spare time going to read more of your log, maybe pinch an idea or two from you :). Well done +1

Newest update on my build

Some stuff arrived last week and i start to change my upper rads so to match my white theme. Manage to get the UT60 White edition, fan grills, molex splitters and etc

so i have installed everything and some picture below

after using this a while then i decide to sell of my strix 980's and get the titan X

i have order the waterblock and backplate. I must give credit the the store as my item have been shipped already yesterday (friday) waiting for it and i installed it very soon. I know there are some thought of why changing it to titan since im using 980 in SLI already. Just curiosity i guess. There is an issue at first when i installed the titan, the temp starts at 50c which is very hot (this is on idle) and later i Google and lead me to ROG forum and its a known issue when using the swift monitor from ROG. Just to share when i turn down to 120hz or 60hz the temp is going down instantly.  When using it at 144hz the temp is high due eventhough when it is on idle to the memory and gpu clock will run at it maximum to avoid downclock ( is what they mention in the forum) and also yes i check it myself. So for now i maintain till my waterblocks arrive. Current picture and to be honest in SLI much looking better than a single card

Yeah i forgot my side panel is almost done and here is the picture that my friend send to me

Hey dude.

Great build looking pretty sweet. Just my opinion but I actually think it looks at lot better without the LED lighting. Kind of detracts from the really clean look you got going on. 

Anyway great job.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

This is really nice, I love the tidiness of it all. When I get some spare time going to read more of your log, maybe pinch an idea or two from you :). Well done +1

Thank you for looking to my thread.. Most of us learn new things as we go and with a forum more people will help with idea or suggestion. :)

Hey dude.

Great build looking pretty sweet. Just my opinion but I actually think it looks at lot better without the LED lighting. Kind of detracts from the really clean look you got going on. 

Anyway great job.

Yeah i toss away the lighting it is just messing around with lighting see if it suits but i don't like it as well to be honest and thank you for the comment. :)

HI Guys

New update on my build

I been ranting about the shipment it turn up to be that the store provide me with a wrong airway bill number. Just receive the item yesterday. Pic as below

IMG_1679_zpspiat8y46.jpg?t=1428045296

IMG_1680_zpstrnzjmvq.jpg?t=1428045675

after installing and leak test when fine. thank god

IMG_1682_zpsvug53r34.jpg?t=1428045782

owh yeah!!  the titan x back plate.

IMG_1683_zps4miujv6l.jpg?t=1428045889

the back plate has a sticky surface. Really sticky after i try to remove the stickiness of it, the result still the same. Fingerprint magnet. I like the nickel like i use before but for now the option for me only to get the black. Later today i will get my side panel and i'm very anxious to get it. I'll update later on that one... Thank for viewing and feel free to comment

New update

I have cut a small size white acrylic to cover the bay and put some sticker on it

IMG_1685_zpsvyito9hs.jpg?t=1428138934

At last my side panel is done as picture below

IMG_1686_zps2dyskg4o.jpg

as of now is already 90% complete and im working on some sleeve to match the build. Will post it once done. Thank you for visiting my thread. :)

• 2 weeks later...

New update;

I taking all of the hardware out and i need to mod the case to fit the dual bitspower D5 top on the right, the upgrade kit. I'm not sure how far true is this. Bay reservoir vs the Tube res there are some different in temp. I read few reviews and some forums. I eager to find out so i will continue the build with these changes to see for myself. Have ordered the stuff and waiting for it to arrive. Please share you're thought how far true is this?

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the late update been busy working. This time i made a mistake with the coolant pastel colour. Nope not pastel the base is a white pastel then i add the mayhem green non stain dye from mayhem. I change to bitspower d5 mod top, z tube, some angle fitting and try. Just ignore the coolant colour, will change soon or suggestion is much appreciated.

IMG_20150511_192145_zpsosmia6na.jpg?t=14

IMG_20150511_192212_zpsubs1l6yw.jpg?t=14

IMG_20150511_192154_zpsmmh2vnmv.jpg?t=14

Still the same case. I just cut the drive bays and paste a acrylic so it looks nicer. The case with side panel

IMG_20150511_192639_zpstrlqlijw.jpg?t=14

next item will be the rads. I will be replacing both to 480 rads and change to a smaller tube. I forgot i finally got my sleeve (ask a service from a friend and he is good with sleeve's)  and also just order the comb to make look cleaner. Need help with suggestion of the coolant color? blue? yellow?

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

New update

Completed the build and i was happy about it.

Now changing to few new hardware. 480mm Rad from Alphacool U60 and this will be in the bottom

IMG_20150601_184032_zpskbtcfftd.jpg?t=14

I change to MCP655 pump with PWM function and mount them on the bottom radiator using the UN pump braket and the Bitspower dual top mod stand

IMG_20150607_113543_zpssqpndqc4.jpg?t=14

SO i change the upper radiator as well using Phobya v2 with new fans from Noiseblocker ( these fan is great so far) very smooth and silent and i think because of the bionic bearing ish something

IMG_20150601_184038_zps6hmq2n8e.jpg?t=14

IMG_20150607_113559_zpslbogfukc.jpg?t=14

now i just turn UV dye's and using a lab grade distilled water and adding some silver coil and bioxide.. UV Led is from phobya and using mayhem laser green UV dye

IMG_20150607_113551_zpsr54p9odw.jpg

Basicly completed and soon i will add another card and still working on it to buy it.. below are the completed build (for now) with lights and dark environment

IMG_20150604_155205_zpsthohdpsn.jpg

IMG_20150604_161923_zpsn59taulg.jpg

So far i like it so much.. future plans will add one more card and 2 more monitors. Some peeps here did PM'ed me and ask how many fans i have installed in this build, because there are many of you asking and i answer here one shot.. using 18 unit 120mm fans and 4 units 140mm fans. :)

Let me know what you think?

Cheers