Project Grimmm's Blanco

grimmm88

I manage to fix the second card and now it is being detected. What i do??? i dismantle everything and clean it with iso propyl alcohol and re do it again. Change the thermal pads and everything( a 1 hour tiring process) then i got it install then connect back the tubes, fill her up and let it run like 20 minutes then boot the system. I guess i'm lucky and the card is fixed. So i can proceed with the process picture or what not.

Below is the finish loop and only the bottom part i need to curve it a liltle bit for the 6 pin clearance for my sound card. i try 90 degree but it still too close. So i merge 2 x 90 degrees and clerancance is just nice

IMG_1253_zpsvjsc7ylk.jpg?t=1422472907

after connecting all the tube. i already have an idea where should i put the drain ports

IMG_1250_zpsyrclteao.jpgIMG_1249_zpsq40itdri.jpg?t=1422473138

after the drain ports was connected. Is time for the moment of kinda truth. Fill her up with disitilled water and sys prep and leak test

Picture of i open the XSPC res combo window for a better view and the leak test

IMG_1255_zpshj9br0cz.jpgIMG_1260_zps5fnq55dw.jpgIMG_1259_zpsnojqny2d.jpg?t=1422473681

leak test all good. The plan is to wait just 5 hours and drain the sys prep out of the system but i slept over..lol.. Drain port work fine with out tilting so much.

IMG_1257_zpsg6sml7el.jpg?t=1422474235

afterward i re fill her back with distilled water, silver coil, bioxide extreme and 16 hours later i boot the system and i got to know my second gpu card is not being detect. I post later on the finish product. Start taking picture.... to be continue

Mobo:Rampage v Extreme **Processor: i7 5930X @ 4.7ghz**Ram:Corsair Vengence 2800 16GB**GPU: GTX Titan X**PSU: 1300W Cooler Master Silent Hybrid**Hard drive: 512gb Plexton Pro SSD**Samsung EVO 1TB SSD**Case: Enthoo Primo** All razers peripehal
WC : Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Radiator ***Phobya V2 480mm Radiator!!***EK R5E Full Mobo WB***Nickel EK-FC Titan X with Black Backplate from EK*** Bitspower com angle fittings*** Primochill Hardline Fittings**Bitspower Dual Pump top and 200mm Tube Z with MCP655 pwm***Primochill PETG** Mayhem Dye

Follow me in instagram #grimmmreaper88

Awesome rig !! 

I would go with loop A :P 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Awesome rig !! 

I would go with loop A :P

Thanks man.. that was the plan at first.. when saw few vids there when the loop B comes out but anyways thanks again

Mobo:Rampage v Extreme **Processor: i7 5930X @ 4.7ghz**Ram:Corsair Vengence 2800 16GB**GPU: GTX Titan X**PSU: 1300W Cooler Master Silent Hybrid**Hard drive: 512gb Plexton Pro SSD**Samsung EVO 1TB SSD**Case: Enthoo Primo** All razers peripehal
WC : Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Radiator ***Phobya V2 480mm Radiator!!***EK R5E Full Mobo WB***Nickel EK-FC Titan X with Black Backplate from EK*** Bitspower com angle fittings*** Primochill Hardline Fittings**Bitspower Dual Pump top and 200mm Tube Z with MCP655 pwm***Primochill PETG** Mayhem Dye

Thanks man.. that was the plan at first.. when saw few vids there when the loop B comes out but anyways thanks again

Atleast you got quick disconnects right? I forgot to add one, draining the water was a b*tch.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

What a massive radiator, loved it. Good Luck to get that card working !!  :)

@grimmm88 Did you use an rad drain port setup?

Yes i did.. on top and bottom.. drain like a champion..lol

Atleast you got quick disconnects right? I forgot to add one, draining the water was a b*tch.

i had it but i didnt use it.. i'm trying at another loop i build, just scared of many people posted in youtube saying that they leak

What a massive radiator, loved it. Good Luck to get that card working !!  :)

Thanks man.. card is good up and running.. im just puzzle not sure what when wrong.. :)

As promised here are some of the picture of the finished product ( not finished yet as my custom sleeves and few item have not arrived yet

IMG_1268_zps02gwilgg.jpg?t=1422528405IMG_1269_zpsi2tehgkp.jpg?t=1422528505

IMG_1282_zps7soexspn.jpg?t=1422528580IMG_1249_zpsq40itdri.jpg

IMG_1274_zpsbvzerwyp.jpg?t=1422528764

Without OC running on normal standard 3.5Ghz in real temp showing

IMG_1266_zpsxgc46r1g.jpg?t=1422528933

• 2 weeks later...

Im continuing the build as i bought some hard lining tube n fitting. In the midst of building it and will post some picture of the process. Stay tune...

Hey Friends

i have bought some rigid tubing, tools, pump and a new reservoir.

IMG_1378_zpsyrciy4bb.jpgIMG_1379_zps2opl2dpi.jpg

Below is my first bend

IMG_1389_zps4mccspq0.jpg

after my second tube i already get the hang off it. my learning curve is to bend in any degree slowly so i manage to complete my first bend and kinda happy about it

IMG_1383_zps1gwkba2d.jpg

and next i manage to get it done one by one

IMG_1395_zpsqwonyunm.jpg?t=1424005109

and proceed with the complete build

Then after i get my pump installed with and the complete build of rigid tubing as below

IMG_1454_zpsyuiq7d5z.jpg

IMG_1437_zps9bdo7dau.jpg?t=1424005415

moment of truth is the leak test which im so worry about but it turn up well. No leaks so far up to 36hours today. Lucky me...

IMG_1441_zpskua0acew.jpg?t=1424005612

i forgot to mention that i change the upper rads ro quad from xspc rx480 and transfer my monsta 360 to thew bottom and remove all the 240 rads. I also cut of the area where the phantek logo is as the 360 rads cant fit. im plannning to have a close case rather than the rads sticking out

Some picture of the (not completed yet exactly still waiting for my custom sleeve)

IMG_1452_zpsyjtukihy.jpg?t=1424005897

IMG_1451_zpsvspwc1m6.jpg?t=1424006036

IMG_1430_zps5oypflyj.jpg?t=1424006173

will post more picture soon

Update :-

Just receive my new R5E full waterblock and will start installing when i receive my 90 degree fittings. Below are some pic of the new waterblock

IMG_1490_zpscnnalqi3.jpg

IMG_1489_zpsss6anjmn.jpg

project never ends.. stay tune...

• 2 weeks later...

Heya Folks

Sorry for the late update, just completed installing the new R5E then run the leak test. Below are some of the picture of the build

IMG_1502_zpsgjeygjfr.jpg?t=1425448838

IMG_1503_zpsdrozmqsk.jpg?t=1425449310

Sorry my bad i forgot. I manage to get the FC link but not csq :( and added the MNCPTech fan grill, expensive but the finish is great

IMG_1505_zpsjsba5xyd.jpg?t=1425449486

My build from front. There are 19 fans (16 SP120 and 3 AF140) in this build and set to really silent and im not a silent freak because when it comes to overclocking to its max silent is not its best friend but i like it silent when doing some work or watching youtube. The tubing on the rad below i save 1/2inch to buy the overkill fan frill from mncptech but still saving some money to buy it

IMG_1507_zpsyprfyp7n.jpg?t=1425449735

Some more picture 

IMG_1510_zpswdcbi7la.jpg?t=1425450018

Doing the leak test about 12 hours since i need to go to work. I did a mistake where i didn't put any paper towel in case of any leaks (never do it when you are tired) and lucky for me there is no leak anywhere. For this build also i'm using Mayhem Pastel Ice White. One thing about this case i found out that the top rad placement is a bit off to the right because 3 tube perfect or almost perfect 90deg looks a bit off then i do the water test tool to see of the case is balance. Maybe me earlier or manufacture defects. i don't know

So for now i'm still waiting for my cable sleeve to match the build. This is one dent in the pocket but the outcome i like so far

• 2 weeks later...

After a week yesterday, found out my system have some leaks. When i carefully inspect i found out that one of the elbow O-ring have broke or something. Kinda sad as it a brand new 90 degree from Bitspower and the O-ring failed. So i removed the 90 degree and everything is up and running back again today. Below is the picture where the leak is

leak_zpsff9m8mhm.jpg?t=1426576075

then after sort out everything, picture below.. i re use back the Mayhem Ice White pastel but the color is a bit off.

IMG_1556_zpstxywg3ex.jpg?t=1426576633

The picture above, if anyone notice my hdd is no longer there. Been doing some thinking and i bought the samsung evo 1tb to replace the hdd so the view will be clear. Im using the samsung as storage not the window. Window im still using plexton m6  512mb which way more faster than the samsung. Ahh the ssd box below

IMG_1552_zpsqntrlbi0.jpg?t=1426577005

booted up everything all good. Then also i replace my old cheap logitech 2 way speakers and change to Razer Leviathan (not a fan boy ok) and also i change my 7.1 Razer tiamat to Strix pro gaming headset which is way much more awesome(sound is subjective). Reason why i change the headset it is because the Tiamat doesn't go that well with the Xonar Phoebus i have, when i change it to mid gain or high the sounds starts to break but not the strix pro.

IMG_1553_zps4eakj75v.jpg?t=1426577373 IMG_1554_zpscgela8io.jpg?t=1426577441IMG_1555_zpstjy4pnm8.jpg?t=1426577551

yeah i know is nothing to do with the build just sharing. After removing the hdd it looks more cleaner now. I have bought some acrylic and actually done cutting up my phantek primo window to larger spec. Now i have just send the acrylic to do some engraving of ROG logo and my nick. The idea to engrave it to a white color font and i send also my design to a friend to engrave it. As per below picture

side20panel_zpsjzpayear.jpg

the engave followed the ROG font 

IMG_1557_zpstd6dshkw.jpg

this will take up few more days because he is busy with orders right now, ahh yes, the pastel.. because i dont like the color i ordered myself some new ice white pastel (lucky is in stock) and the long waiting of the Alphacool UT60 monsta white version is in stock. Order few more stuff and will continue the build. Will share when im done or when the package arrived this week i hope. 

Looks absolutely fantastic but the red drives me nuts 

why get a soundcard?

is in my previous build brought forward and i like it..lol

awesome work so far

Thanks man..

Looks absolutely fantastic but the red drives me nuts 

i dont want to take the risk to paint the mobo as well as the rad. now getting the white rad which im pretty excited about just i wish if the mobo has a lot a various color which will never get..lol.. thanks anyways man

is in my previous build brought forward and i like it..lol

Thanks man..

i dont want to take the risk to paint the mobo as well as the rad. now getting the white rad which im pretty excited about just i wish if the mobo has a lot a various color which will never get..lol.. thanks anyways man

but sound cards are kinda useless.....and can actually make your headphones or speakers sound worse and have a better chance of picking up noise watch the video tek syndicate did about them.

askdjfasdf

but sound cards are kinda useless.....and can actually make your headphones or speakers sound worse and have a better chance of picking up noise watch the video tek syndicate did about them.

This is the most helpful post I've ever seen.

In other news this is a great build!

is that sarcasm? and its a great build just putting in my opinion.

askdjfasdf

let me check out tek syndicate video. I been using like years and the onboard supreme fx also kinda ok but doeant suits my taste when it comes to music.. no worries will check that out

Thanks for the compliment on my build. I'm open to all for opinion as well

is that sarcasm? and its a great build just putting in my opinion.

no fight please.. :) i'm open for any honest opinion..  peace out folks

let me check out tek syndicate video. I been using like years and the onboard supreme fx also kinda ok but doeant suits my taste when it comes to music.. no worries will check that out

Thanks for the compliment on my build. I'm open to all for opinion as well

no fight please.. :) i'm open for any honest opinion..  peace out folks

and i like to give my honest opinions :) no need to fight about it all i agree. if you want better sound get better headphones id say. 

askdjfasdf