The sad state of this generation of video gamers.

deathjester

The fact that they had 16 months to work on it to get it out until January, but still never bothered to even do that. The fact that we only got it last so they could rake in extra sales from people buying multiple copies. If PC gamers are still willing to buy the game after that then I don't know how you can say that we're superior to console gamers in this regard.

I didn't preorder and do not plan to buy or play that game.

It's no where near as bad as Assassin's Greed Unity.

And this is image of PC Master Race, not people who bends over(no one is saying there isn't people who play games on PC but would rather bend over...there is, many of them are on this forum).

Those people bending over is the problem(represented by image of dirty console peasant, as there are probably console gamers who did not bend over for that shit).

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I didn't preorder and do not plan to buy or play that game.

It's no where near as bad as Assassin's Greed Unity.

And this is image of PC Master Race, not people who bends over(no one is saying there isn't people who play games on PC but would rather bend over...there is, many of them are on this forum).

Those people bending over is the problem(represented by image of dirty console peasant, as there are probably console gamers who did not bend over for that shit).

Just to be clear, I wasn't accusing you specifically. And yes, it's not as bad as Unity, because that's a worst case scenario, but it's still awful in it's own right. I know I'm a hypocrite about this, and I'll most likely buy it just to cope try and with the perpetual lack of enjoyment I get from life, but I'm sure as hell gonig to pirate it a few times. Just to ramp up the figures a little and piss off Rockstar. :P

"muh generation bullshit" great

there were cheats for online games since games existed

racers cheated in formula one since its inception

people have cheated in games since there was something they could win and they will continue to do so, now be quiet about how your generation is better than any other

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

dEADTkZ.png

I think this whole GTA V thing pretty much makes that theory crumble. PC gamers are just as much of a bitch to the AAA industry as console gamers.

Yeah i think PC is worse for this

A console exclusive is release
1. PC mustards say a game is shit and they don't like it, make fun of console players for playing it
2. then They beg and cry for a port 
3. They wait
4. Get hyped for release and it hits top seller on steam
5. They bitch and moan about having to use the same textures as consoles
6. They cry some more until a new console game comes out
Rinse and Recycle

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

A console exclusive is release

1. PC mustards say a game is shit and they don't like it, make fun of console players for playing it

2. then They beg and cry for a port 

3. They wait

4. Get hyped for release and it hits top seller on steam

5. They bitch and moan about having to use the same textures as consoles

6. They cry some more until a new console game comes out

Rinse and Recycle

1. That never happens. If a game is shit; it will be called shit no matter where it's released, like Destiny.

2. I don't think any part of the majority does that.

3. No begging, no waiting.

4. Hype is for the general population(sadly not the same as PCMR), and PCMR unfortunately isn't the majority of Steam users.

5. I don't know where this happened, Watch_doges?

6. No crying there.

If you are talking about Ryse...it's shit on PC too, even 4k graphics can't help the shitty gameplay, same with TLOU.

I know there are a few idiots who preordered GTAV; but I don't think they ever said it's shit when it was first released on consoles.

And nobody ever made fun of MGS series(even though 4 is the only one not playable on PC).

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

My experience with people cheating in games is exploiting skyrim, which in my opinion is stupid and its much more fun to increase skills by actually playing. 

Didn't watch video, but what is this generation? I am only 18, have been playing vidya games since 2000 (around there).

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Sense of progression is huge for me in a game even if it is just a MMR. Take that away and the game becomes instantly boring. It's a shame cheating is prevalent because it ruins games.