Need a quick crop

WinNut

Can someone crop my profile picture to 130x130 please?

1xLqo8Y.png

no u

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

http://imgur.com/EbnUbpF

Edit: 1337 Posts xD

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

crop or shrink?

Damn you were quick, just had it done :D

Anything to get out of studying for my exams tomorrow :D

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

Understandable :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

which exam you taking tomorrow?

tomorrow is my last midterm and i have to go take it at noon, fuckin biology lol

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

which exam you taking tomorrow?

tomorrow is my last midterm and i have to go take it at noon, fuckin biology lol

Geography exam, this is my first exam I've ever taken  :unsure: (I'm in grade 9) and I've been studying all day so I hope I don't fail haha, good luck on your bio exam :)

My Current Build: 

Geography exam, this is my first exam I've ever taken  :unsure: (I'm in grade 9) and I've been studying all day so I hope I don't fail haha, good luck on your bio exam :)

9th grade as well m8

dont worry that much, if your school is anything like mine, youll be taking it on a scantron, so all the answers will be multiple choice, so if you forget something you can narrow it down until only one makes sense :S

history/geography exam was today for me along with my world language class, the exam was so easy, finished 100 multiple choice questions in a matter or 23 minutes when we're given an hour and a half to finish the whole thing lol

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

9th grade as well m8

dont worry that much, if your school is anything like mine, youll be taking it on a scantron, so all the answers will be multiple choice, so if you forget something you can narrow it down until only one makes sense :S

history/geography exam was today for me along with my world language class, the exam was so easy, finished 100 multiple choice questions in a matter or 23 minutes when we're given an hour and a half to finish the whole thing lol

Oh I wish it was only multiple choice, about half the exam is multiple choice and matching type stuff and then there's some graphing, short-answer questions and article analysis :/

My Current Build: 

Oh I wish it was only multiple choice, about half the exam is multiple choice and matching type stuff and then there's some graphing, short-answer questions and article analysis :/

shit wtf thats way harder than my school's idea of a midterm

private school im guessing?

shit wtf thats way harder than my school's idea of a midterm

private school im guessing?

Haha nope, just the regular Canadian school system  <_<

My Current Build: 

All of my midterms are in-class and my first one is on Monday (I think).