I need help with my accuracy in fps games.

caim1231

So my accuracy in games has always been AWFUL  and I dont know why, Specifically in cod games.  I have played cod balck ops 2 for about 650 hours and I still SUCK at it, but ive played battlefield for about 15 hours and im pretty good at it. I find that when I move my mouse to try and hit them, I always overshoot or I aim everywhere around them but cant hit them. Anybody have any tips?

*edit* I have tried practicing for hours and hours but nothing changed, like I said ive played for 650 hours, but im barely better than when I started. It just seems like the enemies are mlg pros and im a christmas noob.

Lower your sensitivity to something you're very comfortable with and practice a lot. Once you're dead on with most if not all of your shots, move the sensitivity up.

Practice.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Try lowering your mouse dpi and in game sensitivity.  This usally helps players the most. Other then that you just gotta practice..Always go for headshots.

Go play combat training, set it to recruit and get used to the sensitivity of the mouse and how your chosen gun handles.

Go play combat training, set it to recruit and get used to the sensitivity of the mouse and how your chosen gun handles.

Ive tried all sorts of different sensitivities and none of them feel right, either too low or too high, there is no inbetween

Ive tried all sorts of different sensitivities and none of them feel right, either too low or too high, there is no inbetween

You have to move it very slightly.

Get used to a slower sensitivity, if it still feels slow move it higher.

You have to move it very slightly.

Or get an aimboat.

Try lowering your mouse dpi and in game sensitivity.  This usally helps players the most. Other then that you just gotta practice..Always go for headshots.

I play with 1 in game sensitivity with my FPS game and use 8200 DPI, Is that bad?

Dont use 8200 dpi... lol use 400-800 and raise ingame. Depending on the game. What mouse do you have?

Dont use 8200 dpi... lol use 400-800 and raise ingame. Depending on the game. What mouse do you have?

Razer Deathadder 2013