razer Sieren or something else

C.G.F.Sabre

So I am currently doing YouTube with my hyperx cloud headset mic which is just not working out. So I applied  for the sponsored  streamer thing form razer and I am waiting for a response, From them but I am wondering if it is a good buy or not. I would like if you do tell me an other mic for it to be under 200.

So I am currently doing YouTube with my hyperx cloud headset mic which is just not working out. So I applied  for the sponsored  streamer thing form razer and I am waiting for a response, From them but I am wondering if it is a good buy or not. I would like if you do tell me an other mic for it to be under 200.

Blue Yeti. Very well known too, so you have a lot of stands and such (buy the mic for 120 and buy a stand for the rest , or go for a Snowball and get a good stand :P )

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You can get an Audio Technica AT2020, along with a desk arm, shock mount and pop filter for under $200. I would just go with that.

Blue Snowball/Yeti if your in North America as it's quite expensive other places for some reason.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

AT2020

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Please disregard 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Blue is coming out with a new mic soon at the same price range. Don't buy the Yeti/Snowball. 

Ohh Have a source on that? I'm not actively looking to replace my Yeti, but if i do I know a few people that might benefit from the hand me down. I almost bought the blackout yeti just because it looked nicer so it wont take much.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Ohh Have a source on that? I'm not actively looking to replace my Yeti, but if i do I know a few people that might benefit from the hand me down. I almost bought the blackout yeti just because it looked nicer so it wont take much.

Check out Linus' newest video

Please disregard.

i thought "Blue is sending over their competitor" to the new razer mic, meant new mic at the same prize range.

Blue is coming out with a new mic soon at the same price range. Don't buy the Yeti/Snowball. 

I didn't say that! Blue is sending us a Yeti to review.

I didn't say that! Blue is sending us a Yeti to review.

ahh, i clearly misinterpreted then. 

Aww, well at least I'll get too see how Linus likes the Yeti. I really hope they send him the blackout yeti as it looks so much nicer than the silver or titanium ones.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.