BeamNG (soft body physics driving game)

http://www.beamng.com/content/

https://www.facebook.com/BeamNGPhysics

Not a well known game at the moment, but it's from the makers of Rigs of Rods. BeamNG could be made into any type of driving game from full on demolition derby to a racer sim.

Other vehicles like trains, boats, and even planes can be implemented too.

Here's good video demonstrating the soft body physics:

Vehicle handling is realistic/authentic and feels good even on 900° steering wheels according to the devs.

Oculus Rift support too :) A tech demo is rumoured to be released soon which I'll post here.

Reminds me of this

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Looking good!

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

Probably the best vehicle damage simulation I've seen, Although I can spot some clipping. They also have a vehicle driving physics demo:

removed

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Probably the best vehicle damage simulation I've seen, Although I can spot some clipping. They also have a vehicle driving physics demo:

That video was recorded before they implemented a proper tire model. That's why it looks a little numb the driving.