The Crew Not Working After I put In a Back Up

Nolo70986

So I wiped my hdd to install an ssd and I bought an external hdd to backup all my games because 150Kb/s internet and I backed up The Crew and now im trying to put the backup in uplay (It would be in steam but I got it with my new graphics card) and It just keeps on wanting to download it, how do I make it where I can put in the backup and just play

So I wiped my hdd to install an ssd and I bought an external hdd to backup all my games because 150Kb/s internet and I backed up The Crew and now im trying to put the backup in uplay (It would be in steam but I got it with my new graphics card) and It just keeps on wanting to download it, how do I make it where I can put in the backup and just play

Are you sure that it's actually downloading? I think it's just copying it, it just puts it under Downloads.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Are you sure that it's actually downloading? I think it's just copying it, it just puts it under Downloads.

no

uplay doesn't allow you to move games. you will have to redownload the game entirely. learned this the hard way when moving watch dogs to my hdd

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

no

uplay doesn't allow you to move games. you will have to redownload the game entirely. learned this the hard way when moving watch dogs to my hdd

Not much to say but dang...

All the files are there but it still downloads so it is just copying it

#Ubishaft

UPlay is weird...lemme tell you what happened to me. I played the Crew beta a while back and decided to uninstall it recently...but ho ho ho! You can only uninstall Uplay games via UPlay.But since the beta ended and it wasn't in my UPlay inventory or whatever anymore and because you obviously can't install a game you "don't have", I wasn't able to uninstall it.

I just had to delete it and remove the installation entry. But still...wtf Ubisoft.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.