Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Lollipop Update?

So I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 Active that has been showing this for the last day or so. I assume that it is the Lollipop update, but I could be wrong.

post-13044-0-34901100-1421811655_thumb.p

Is anyone else having the same thing pop up on theirs? I am on T-Mobile and not ATT&T so it might not be connecting to the servers correctly. I also know that the normal Galaxy S5 has Lollipop rolling out as well. I tried going through Kies to find out if it does have an update at all and it is saying that this is the newest version.

post-13044-0-34901100-1421811655_thumb.p

Current Rig:
Intel core i7-4790k, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0, Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1, Corsair H100i, Kingston Hyperx Fury 16GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, WD Red 3TB (RAID 1), Corsair RM750, NZXT HUE, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe.

I'm still waiting for my god damn G3 update in Australia :|

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

The problem is that I don't know if there's actually an update though. Maybe it was on the OTA server for a second or something and then the phone decided it needed to update or something? Either way, it could mean there is an update imminent or something.

Current Rig:
Intel core i7-4790k, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0, Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1, Corsair H100i, Kingston Hyperx Fury 16GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, WD Red 3TB (RAID 1), Corsair RM750, NZXT HUE, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe.

So I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 Active that has been showing this for the last day or so. I assume that it is the Lollipop update, but I could be wrong.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-01-20-20-32-48.png

Is anyone else having the same thing pop up on theirs? I am on T-Mobile and not ATT&T so it might not be connecting to the servers correctly. I also know that the normal Galaxy S5 has Lollipop rolling out as well. I tried going through Kies to find out if it does have an update at all and it is saying that this is the newest version.

Pretty sure it's not Lollipop, I don't think Samsung are releasing Lollipop until Feb-March. 

Taken from Au.ibtime.com

Other Samsung smartphones such as Galaxy Alpha, Galaxy S5 Active, Galaxy S5 Mini, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 2 are all expected to receive the update but the exact time frame is still not known.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Pretty sure it's not Lollipop, I don't think Samsung are releasing Lollipop until Feb-March. 

Taken from Au.ibtime.com

Hm... I wonder why its doing that then, either way its obnoxious. there's no way to clear the notification. Not even a restart cleared it...

Current Rig: