x16 of these rigs

Intel i7 5960X

Corsair Hydro Series H110

(Modded Blue Color) ASUS Rampage V Extreme

x4 EVGA Geforce GTX 980

Corsair 900D w/Window

Corsair AX 1500i

x5 WD Caviar Black 4TB

ASUS PQ321Q 31.5-Inch 4K Monitor (3 per rig)

It's your turn now!

Having a LAN party on top of a roof with mini ITX rigs, at night in the summer? Carrying 16 900Ds (packed with hardware) and 48 31in monitors up Mount Everest would be absolute hell, not to mention the liquid in the AIO cooler would freeze, and it would basically fill up with snow, which would melt and destroy everything. rekt.

Having those rigs in the comfort, warmth, and accessibility to my fridge of my own home 

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Wow so offensive, get some manners kid.

im older then you?? i mean if you were older then me id get the kid comment, but yeah i didnt see his post count till just now. 

well this seems impractical and a little silly

but you look new, try to keep things like this to off topic. 

agreed. 900D is not worth it anymore.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

What can be better then :

An Ultimate Lan Party on the top of Mount Everest

x16 of these rigs

Laughing at you, while you try to carry all that shit up a mountain

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

No SSD?

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

Having a LAN party on top of a roof with mini ITX rigs, at night in the summer? Carrying 16 900Ds (packed with hardware) and 84 31in monitors up Mount Everest would be absolute hell, not to mention the liquid in the AIO cooler would freeze, and it would basically fill up with snow, which would melt and destroy everything. rekt.

Helicopters.

Island_Peak_Spring_06_063.jpg

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Not walking up mount Everest? *fat people problems*

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken