Recommended liquid cooling kit for i7-5930k CPU

Go to solution Solved by Rheinwasser,

Swiftech H240X is probably a really solid choice.

You may want to take a look at the NH-D15 from noctua.

I'm looking for the most efficient all-in-one liquid cooling kit for an Intel Core i7-5930K CPU installed on an Asus Rampage V Extreme motherboard, all inside a Phanteks Enthoo Primo case.

I plan on overclocking my CPU, with up to 1 GHz or more from the default 3.5 GHz frequency, and i'd like to keep the temperatures as low as possible. I'm also not on a tight budget.

Some of the suggestions i found while researching the topic a bit are Corsair's H110 and H100i, of which i still can't figure out the most appropriate for my scenario, but it needs not necessarily be a Corsair model if a competitor's outperforms them.

As for the fan noise and efficiency, i understand that they can be replaced with better ones, but i'm not sure if all models allow this, so this would be a welcome feature.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!

I'm looking for the most efficient all-in-one liquid cooling kit for an Intel Core i7-5930K CPU installed on an Asus Rampage V Extreme motherboard, all inside a Phanteks Enthoo Primo case.

I plan on overclocking my CPU, with up to 1 GHz or more from the default 3.5 GHz frequency, and i'd like to keep the temperatures as low as possible. I'm also not on a tight budget.

Some of the suggestions i found while researching the topic a bit are Corsair's H110 and H100i, of which i still can't figure out the most appropriate for my scenario, but it needs not necessarily be a Corsair model if a competitor's outperforms them.

As for the fan noise and efficiency, i understand that they can be replaced with better ones, but i'm not sure if all models allow this, so this would be a welcome feature.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!

If you can get one since they are always out of stock i've heard the RAIJINTEK TRITON 100.5 CFM Sleeve Bearing Liquid is one of the best AIO coolers out there right now

H110i when it comes out

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Swiftech H240X is probably a really solid choice.

You want to take a look at the NH-D15 from noctua.

You know it's next to impossible to get the H240X when even Swiftech's official site mentions it's out of stock :(. No luck on Amazon either. Is it already discontinued? I'll try on Google Shopping, maybe i can find some stores that sell and ship it internationally.