new phone

UrNsFace

If I had the money, I probably would, if only to have bragging rights, even if it turned out to have no benefit, as it would give me more storage capacity as well, which I would much rather have.

MAYBE I SHOULD BUY THE G2 ? BECAUSE SOME PEAPOLE SAID TO ME THAT THEY ARE NOT SO DIFFRENT WITH A LITTLE ADVANTAGE TO THWE G2 AND A 115 DOLLARS BETWEEN THEM 

BUT THE THING THAT  STOP ME FROM DOING THAT IS THAT THIS PHONE IS 1.8 YEARS OLD AND I DONT KNOW IF I SOULD BUY A PHONE AT THIS AGE :( 

MAYBE I SHOULD BUY THE G2 ? BECAUSE SOME PEAPOLE SAID TO ME THAT THEY ARE NOT SO DIFFRENT WITH A LITTLE ADVANTAGE TO THWE G2 AND A 115 DOLLARS BETWEEN THEM 

BUT THE THING THAT  STOP ME FROM DOING THAT IS THAT THIS PHONE IS 1.8 YEARS OLD AND I DONT KNOW IF I SOULD BUY A PHONE AT THIS AGE :(

I wouldn't get a g2. It's a bit too old on the hardware and design side now, the G3 is a better bet really, although I'm personally hanging on for the asus zenfone 2 which is due in March, as that comes with 4gb of ram and an Intel quad core 64bit CPU. Hold on for March with the release of the snapdragon 810/808 phones that will come then as well, such as the Galaxy S6, xperia Z4 and HTC one replacement, because buying a new flagship now that will be old news in just over a months time will probably make you regret not waiting.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I wouldn't get a g2. It's a bit too old on the hardware and design side now, the G3 is a better bet really, although I'm personally hanging on for the asus zenfone 2 which is due in March, as that comes with 4gb of ram and an Intel quad core 64bit CPU. Hold on for March with the release of the snapdragon 810/808 phones that will come then as well, such as the Galaxy S6, xperia Z4 and HTC one replacement, because buying a new flagship now that will be old news in just over a months time will probably make you regret not waiting.

SO WHAT YOU SAY IS  THAT I NEED TO WAIT UNTILL THE NEW PHONES COMES UP THAN BUY THE OLDER LIKE THE G3 Z3 AND SO ON ? 

SO WHAT YOU SAY IS  THAT I NEED TO WAIT UNTILL THE NEW PHONES COMES UP THAN BUY THE OLDER LIKE THE G3 Z3 AND SO ON ?

Yeah, basically, unless you're adamant that you need a new phone now.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Yeah, basically, unless you're adamant that you need a new phone now.

about the new asus phone, is it good ass the g3 ? if i take the 4GB RAM ?

about the new asus phone, is it good ass the g3 ? if i take the 4GB RAM ?

The intel chip in it is pretty much equivalent to the snapdragon 805, at least so far as I've seen, so yes, it'll be as good if not slightly better in parts than the G3.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

The intel chip in it is pretty much equivalent to the snapdragon 805, at least so far as I've seen, so yes, it'll be as good if not slightly better in parts than the G3.

what will be its price when it comes out ?

what will be its price when it comes out ?

200$ for the 2gb model no word yet i think for the 4gb

but it wont be expensive, right?

The 2 gb one sucks because of his resolution

yes maybe just a bit more expensive. the 2gb has a 1080p version which is the one that costs 200$. dunno bout the 720p one

yes maybe just a bit more expensive. the 2gb has a 1080p version which is the one that costs 200$. dunno bout the 720p one

i think that if you buy a phone from good company like asus and take it with 4 gb you can say goodbye to thinking of a new one in the 3.5 years starting at the second you buy, i have the galaxy wonder now for 3 years maybe more and it is fine but its non updatable (if its a real word i dont know) just has a lot of bugs and i after this time i prefer buying a new phone than updating myself

i think that if you buy a phone from good company like asus and take it with 4 gb you can say goodbye to thinking of a new one in the 3.5 years starting at the second you buy, i have the galaxy wonder now for 3 years maybe more and it is fine but its non updatable (if its a real word i dont know) just has a lot of bugs and i after this time i prefer buying a new phone than updating myself

it'll be a heck of a upgrade for you then. and yes it'll last a while with its specs, even with the 1080p screen.

it'll be a heck of a upgrade for you then. and yes it'll last a while with its specs, even with the 1080p screen.

for now i heard and know from my moms g3 that 2 k and up is drinkink your battery for nothing at least now, i dont know if its so needed

Will its video camera be good although its only full hd and not quad? because that is one of the parts that are important to me

There is a 720p 2GB and 1080p 2GB. Honestly 720p at 5" is not that bad if it were the same specs but the 1080p version has a higher clocked CPU. However keep in mind battery life will be more with the 720p version.

Will its video camera be good although its only full hd and not quad? because that is one of the parts that are important to me

Nobody needs 4K video recording in a phone right now. It takes up way too much space and frame rate drops are much worse then when recording at 1080p.

"Rawr XD"