HTC One M7 No signal

KieranFretwell

I usually have good signal all of the time on my phone, but over the past week or so i have had no signal more often than i actually have any signal. I dont know if it was a software update or something but it used to be fine and now its not. Is this a known issue? i have been looking around on google but couldnt find anything, i am on Orange/EE.

If you have an aluminium case or bumper they will reduce the signal a lot.Mine is just fine always between 3-4 lines even tho i have a case on it and is running the last update

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

If you have an aluminium case or bumper they will reduce the signal a lot.Mine is just fine always between 3-4 lines even tho i have a case on it and is running the last update

I don't use any cases 

I don't use any cases 

Is not the update either if it was i would have the same issue.Since it was working fine a few weeks ago call the provider they are the source

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Hi,

Only few users could experience this issue. there's a simple solution for this issue. Before that you need to make sure that you have properly change the Wi-Fi calling settings.

Go to the Wi-Fi settings and make sure that the priority for wifi calling was NOT set to wifi only when available rather than whichever is better. So when it has strong wifi singnal and weak network signal, it switches to wifi signal and drops the network completely.

After the small check, follow the procedure to solve your signal reception problem.

• First restart the HTC One
  • Go to  settings >> open mobile data >> verify that network mode is set to all types
  • from mobile data menu >> select network operators automatically.
this should probably solve any problem related to the network and weak signal reception.