AMD Takes On Nvidia in a Funny Video, The Fixer.

Lol, this is kinda ... idk what it is but either way its kinda funny.

(Still sticking nvidia until amd comes out with good drivers.)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

What a dumb ad, there is NOTHING special about AMD optimized games at ALL. Nvidia releases their driver update within a day and the games play just as well if not better than a amd system would.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Love it  :D

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

Tbh i dont see what is wrong with their drivers, care to explain for me?

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

umm what about the 700 series driver

Rofl this video is giving me happy feelings

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Haha that was actually alright.  Not long until AMD releases their driver to fix Crossfire issues! :D

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Tbh i dont see what is wrong with their drivers, care to explain for me?

There drivers are messed up right now, especially the crossfire drivers freak out, they just dont work properly.

umm what about the 700 series driver

What about them? Its a brand new card. And it is still having less problems than AMD and AMDs cards are rather old in comparison. they have had time to fix them and they cant for whatever reason. Granted they have been better about working on it.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

There drivers are messed up right now, especially the crossfire drivers freak out, they just dont work properly.

What about them? Its a brand new card. And it is still having less problems than AMD and AMDs cards are rather old in comparison. they have had time to fix them and they cant for whatever reason. Granted they have been better about working on it.

You seem a bit biased towards Nvidia.

1. If you dont run crossfire, why would you care. Beside problems with SLI are also there
  2. The 7000 series is older that GTX600 series
  3. Nvidia drivers for 700 series are bugging out
  4. Although old, AMD card are quite powerful too

Hope this can clear up some misconceptions (if you could call it that) 

Amd  = my next card LOL

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

You seem a bit biased towards Nvidia.

1. If you dont run crossfire, why would you care. Beside problems with SLI are also there - Well seeing as how i plan on doing sli it matters too me so that is why i am staying away for now
  2. The 7000 series is older that GTX600 series - What does that have to do with anything?
  3. Nvidia drivers for 700 series are bugging out - Yes because it is a new card give it a little time and it will be fixed.
  4. Although old, AMD card are quite powerful too - Yes i am aware of that But you arent understanding my argument here.

Hope this can clear up some misconceptions (if you could call it that) 

I am well aware AMD is good i would like to have AMD. BUT there crossfire drivers are horrible and it takes them too long to fix there problems.

What i was saying is that 700 series is new and hasnt had as much time as amds 7000 series has to fix the problems. 

7000 series = long time to fix, still hasnt fixed

700 series = short time to fix, hasnt had the amount time yet too fix. 

I am rather well versed in both and i understand the problems both have but right now seeing as how i am planning sli nvidia is the lesser of the too evils.

What is the point of publishing this video so late?

I assume most of the game codes have run dry already (here in Australia anyway)

My Rig - Intel 4670K (4.3Ghz) Cooler Noctua NH-C14| Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H | 16GB GSkill 1866MHz | Gigabyte 7970 OC  | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Thermaltake Overseer RX-I  | Thermaltake TP Qfan 750w

Brothers rig- AMD FX-6100(4.1 GHz) | Gigabyte 990FXA -D3 | 8GB GSkill 1866MHz | Sapphire 7870 Ghz OC  | Kingston HyperX 3K 120Gb | Antec 900 v3  | Antec Neopower Blue 650w

What i was saying is that 700 series is new and hasnt had as much time as amds 7000 series has to fix the problems. 

What are you even talking about ? the 770 is a 680 with a shiny new sticker on it, that chip has been out for more than a year, plenty of time to fix any driver nonsense.

What are you even talking about ? the 770 is a 680 with a shiny new sticker on it, that chip has been out for more than a year, plenty of time to fix any driver nonsense.

Yes but it is still newer its not an exact 680. otherwise you could use 680 drivers on it. go ahead and try that and get back to me with how that works. Odds are, it wont.

I am well aware AMD is good i would like to have AMD. BUT there crossfire drivers are horrible and it takes them too long to fix there problems.

I am rather well versed in both and i understand the problems both have but right now seeing as how i am planning sli nvidia is the lesser of the too evils.

You are talking about 2 different problems

SLI/Crossfire: AMD + Nvidia has problems

Single card: Both have no problems, save for the new 700 series. 

You are talking about 2 different problems

SLI/Crossfire: AMD + Nvidia has problems

Single card: Both have no problems, save for the new 700 series. 

Yes SLI has problems but not as sever as crossfire does.

and yes single card is fine but i originally said I will stick nvidia meaning for MY needs nvidia fits it best. im not talking for everyone i was talking in MY use case. 

I don't like it, can't stand people destroying things for the shear hell of it, really gets to me

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate