What is liquidsmooth?

I just installed cyanogenmod 12 (lollipop 5.0.2) on my LG G3 (VS985) and my battery life, while good(

2 and a half to 3 and a half hours), isn't what I thought it was going to be. However I heard something liquidsmooth and how that could improve my battery life. What is liquidsmooth? What does it do? 

Bonus question: on my battery stats it says that 15 percent is being eaten up by "miscellaneous". What is this?

Liquidsmooth is a ROM just like cyanogenmod also ROMS won't give you an extra 1+ hr. doesn't matter which you install. Go with a rom that has the features you desire and/or a newer version of android.

Liquidsmooth is a ROM just like cyanogenmod also ROMS won't give you an extra 1+ hr. doesn't matter which you install. Go with a rom that has the features you desire and/or a newer version of android.

potentially can. Coming from CM, probably will get a bit better battery life as they use a sabermod toolchain which makes the ROM more optimized. 

Some ROMs can be real battery hogs with some of their features. IDK about liquid smooth though.

potentially can. Coming from CM, probably will get a bit better battery life as they use a sabermod toolchain which makes the ROM more optimized. 

Some ROMs can be real battery hogs with some of their features. IDK about liquid smooth though.

Yes you are right it does improve battery life slightly, but what i meant was that he probably wont see a huge improvement in battery life. I'm personally running cyanogen as well and it runs smoother since its a more current version of android then the stock version that i had. Along with that i got some storage from removing carrier(att) apps.

Hi,

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

Dedicated to providing users with smooth, stable and fast ROMs. A Lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!