Phone for 600$

Recon97

isn't it slow?

No, it is much much faster, with all the new updates

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Why? I have the OnePlus One and love it.

I recommend the OnePlus One, Moto X 2014 (64GB) or LG G Flex 2.

I don't trust OnePlus after hearing constant issues with their warranties and coverage.

The HTC One M8 seems rather delicious among all phones, I know Linus favored it for quite some time. The Nexus 6 is a notch above your price range, but does seem a bit interesting regardless.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

No, it is much much faster, with all the new updates

does it lash cuz I read a review and they said that it lags while browsing?

does it lash cuz I read a review and they said that it lags while browsing?

How old is the review? There have been a shit ton of enhancements in recent updates

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

How old is the review? There have been a shit ton of enhancements in recent updates

now I am stuck between g3 and z3.g3 offers 4k display while z3 offers tradational 1080p display which is kind of an offside for me.

now I am stuck between g3 and z3.g3 offers 4k display while z3 offers tradational 1080p display which is kind of an offside for me.

G3 offers a 2k display, not a 4k, also, I did hear sony is planning on selling off xperia, don't know if that will change anything

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

G3 offers a 2k display, not a 4k, also, I did hear sony is planning on selling off xperia, don't know if that will change anything

the best thing is that g3 32GB version is on sale and its now 500$ not 600$ anymore. Still stuck on decision.

the m8 has amazing reviews, you should check that out.  the nexus 5 is still an amazing choice for an amazing price.  you could also do an lg g3 and get cm12 on it.  the nexus 6 is 650, but my friend has it and it is amazing, we both love it.  I have a note 4 and it is pretty good, not amazing, but by no means bad.  

the best thing is that g3 32GB version is on sale and its now 500$ not 600$ anymore. Still stuck on decision.

It is worth it, it has Lollipop and it is unique with the back buttons

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Nexus 6?

nexus 6 is not readily available here and it costs 830$ for now(I believe).

the m8 has amazing reviews, you should check that out. the nexus 5 is still an amazing choice for an amazing price. you could also do an lg g3 and get cm12 on it. the nexus 6 is 650, but my friend has it and it is amazing, we both love it. I have a note 4 and it is pretty good, not amazing, but by no means bad.

ok, will consider M8

It is worth it, it has Lollipop and it is unique with the back buttons

is the upgrade to lollipop reversible?? Cuz after 1 year I will root the phone.

is the upgrade to lollipop reversible?? Cuz after 1 year I will root the phone.

No, no phone can do that, but by that time, root tools will be available for it

Edit: But don't quote me on that, for all I know you could reverse it

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

I dont have enough info, pretty noob in this matter. Anything other than samsung and iphone will be appreciated.

The phone must have a great camera, battery life and espacially performance.

Motorola droid turbo best battery ever

Too can

Performance is epic

I want it but my country don't sell

If urs doesn't too

Get Sony xperia z3 or lg g3 or lg gflex 2

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

It's not 4k. Far from it. It's 1440p.

Personally, I'd go for the Z3. I see no use in a 1440p screen in a 5.5 inch display. Front facing speaker, water resistance, and better standby time on the other hand I can see a use in.

As for the camera. G3 does have optical image stabilization which is a huge plus for it. Although the z3 physically has a larger sensor giving it an edge in low light shooting. It's stock camera software seems to have an aggressive digital stabilization in video.

It's not 4k. Far from it. It's 1440p.

Personally, I'd go for the Z3. I see no use in a 1440p screen in a 5.5 inch display. Front facing speaker, water resistance, and better standby time on the other hand I can see a use in.

As for the camera. G3 does have optical image stabilization which is a huge plus for it. Although the z3 physically has a larger sensor giving it an edge in low light shooting. It's stock camera software seems to have an aggressive digital stabilization in video.

In still shots, G3 wins.

In still shots, G3 wins.

Well, yea. G3 has optical image stabilization. Helps prevent taking slightly blurry pictures due to camera shake.

Well, yea. G3 has optical image stabilization. Helps prevent taking slightly blurry pictures due to camera shake.

so my vote goes to G3,what about you?

so my vote goes to G3,what about you?

Personally, the Z3. Said the reasons 4 posts back. I rather have front facing speaker, water resistance, better standby time and slightly better low light performance. 

Personally, the Z3. Said the reasons 4 posts back. I rather have front facing speaker, water resistance, better standby time and slightly better low light performance.

dead lock!

I agree with you on front facing speskers, 1080P over 2k and better standby time.