[EXPIRED] [US] Sennheiser HD558's $90 Today Only

EmeraldFlame

Amazing headphones, i wish i got them for this price

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

HD558.... The only open headphones you'll need :P  This is a great deal. 

MFW I live in Canada...

ffffffffffffffff

I paid $150 for the hd558 and they were already $100 off. :(

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Shipping not availible...just tears my heart up to see that.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Are these good headphones? Should I get them?

Yep, especially at this price.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Sennheiser HD558s for $90... You'd be a fool for NOT buying them. Bass heads steer clear though, the low range is crisp and precise but not booming. The highs and mids are just incredible though.

Best Buy offering the best deal on a product? Something is terribly wrong here...

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Either I don't know how to Best Buy, or it won't let me purchase because none of the stores near me offer ship to store.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

you can order over the phone to the store and have them ship it to you for 10 usd

I was too excited then, I remembered that I live in Jordan I'd have to pay ~200USD to get it.

CPU:AMD FX-8320, RAM:Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600, GPU:MSI Radeon R9 280, Case:Cooler Master 690 III, PSU:Thermaltake Smart 650W

Storage:WD Purple 1TB, CPU Cooler:Hyper 212 EVO, Keyboard:SCI Granite, OS:win 8.1 64bit, Display:Samsung SyncMaster SA100, Mouse:CM Storm Spawn

Earlier today I stopped by my local best buy, they didn't have them in stock, however they said they could order them and have them delivered to the store.  I did that and I should have them in my hands as late as the 22nd.  Thanks for posting this deal, I would have never know about it otherwise.

Bought it at local bestbuy, just needed to tell them the SKU.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

soooo tempted, but also sooo broke ATM

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Amazon they are only $30 more so if you don't have enough money, don't worry about the sale running away... Brings back memories of me seeing U2414H's on Newegg.com for $200, put money in the bank, they are $250... :(

I trip to make the fall shorter

I find it hilarious that after the sale ended the price literally doubled on their website.