what's the cheapest notebook with a gtx 970m ?

giorgi1997

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

If you want a GTX 970m then don't look cheap...

You want good cooling, maxwell or not

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

What country?

Prices are different everywhere.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

this is the cheapest http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np8651-clevo-p650se-p-7690.html?wconfigure=yes

i7 + 970M. Everything is integrated though. But then again, ASUS is basically the same thing.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

You should check ibuypower.com. They have a MSI laptop for 1299$ with gtx 970m. It's a half decent 'machine', If you're really dead set on that gpu. -> http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/MSI-GT70-Dominator-895-Gaming-Laptop
Although I wouldn't recommend that exact model. GT70's are known to have cooling issues (especially ones with a gtx 880m) and their design looks a bit old too. GT72 is basically an improved GT70, with a new sleek design, and of course a new bigger price tag, approx. 1700$.

Born to game, forced to work.  -_-

You should check ibuypower.com. They have a MSI laptop for 1299$ with gtx 970m. It's a half decent 'machine', If you're really dead set on that gpu. -> http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/MSI-GT70-Dominator-895-Gaming-Laptop

Although I wouldn't recommend that exact model. GT70's are known to have cooling issues (especially ones with a gtx 880m) and their design looks a bit old too. GT72 is basically an improved GT70, with a new sleek design, and of course a new bigger price tag, approx. 1700$.

That's an 870M machine you linked.

Also, 880Ms were the cards that had cooling problems, not the GT70. GT70s cooled just fine. Not as good as an alienware or maybe a clevo, but they did cool fine.

GT72 also has an integrated CPU, and it's overpriced for what you get in it.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

That's an 870M machine you linked.

Also, 880Ms were the cards that had cooling problems, not the GT70. GT70s cooled just fine. Not as good as an alienware or maybe a clevo, but they did cool fine.

GT72 also has an integrated CPU, and it's overpriced for what you get in it.

Right, wrong laptop. The cheapest MSI with a GTX 970m would be over 1500$. Never mind ibuypower.com than.

Although I'm not entirely convinced that temp. issues on GT70s were related entirely to 880m GPU. Notebookcheck.com got reviews of both GT70 and GT72 models with 880m. Stress temperature that they measured wasn't much lower on GT72 (around couple degrees in favor of the GT72), but unlike on GT70, there wasn't any sign of cpu/gpu clocks being throttled. Big difference.

Born to game, forced to work.  -_-

Right, wrong laptop. The cheapest MSI with a GTX 970m would be over 1500$. Never mind ibuypower.com than.

Although I'm not entirely convinced that temp. issues on GT70s were related entirely to 880m GPU. Notebookcheck.com got reviews of both GT70 and GT72 models with 880m. Stress temperature that they measured wasn't much lower on GT72 (around couple degrees in favor of the GT72), but unlike on GT70, there wasn't any sign of cpu/gpu clocks being throttled. Big difference.

No, I mean, 8GB 880Ms were broken in every laptop that ever used them. The 880M itself was the problem; a 780M-equipped, haswell CPU GT70 did not have the same problems, even if the 780M was clocked to the same speeds.