Best (most reliable) LED case lighting?

SGM

I've been using a 2m NZXT blue LED cable for a few months now and several of the LEDs have begun to dim or have failed completely. I'm quite disappointed to be honest. I expected more from an NZXT product. 

Can anyone give me recommendations for good LED lights that are roughly the same as the NZXT ones? i.e. approx. 2m long, black sleeved cable, etc.

Thanks.

The only time incorrectly is spelled incorrectly is when it is spelled incorrectly.

I've been using a 2m NZXT blue LED cable for a few months now and several of the LEDs have begun to dim or have failed completely. I'm quite disappointed to be honest. I expected more from an NZXT product. 

Can anyone give me recommendations for good LED lights that are roughly the same as the NZXT ones? i.e. approx. 2m long, black sleeved cable, etc.

Thanks.

Personally I still say good rolls of LED's from Ebay or Amazon are still the best value and have good quality. I have a set I use for desk lighting and they have been going strong for almost a year now with no problems. With that being said there will be so DIY work needed, I probably would recommend strips or LED's such as the darkside ones or ones from icemodz are very good, but they don't exactly match the spot light type look of the NZXT ones.

I agree with you on this one if your up for the DIY work

Personally I still say good rolls of LED's from Ebay or Amazon are still the best value and have good quality. I have a set I use for desk lighting and they have been going strong for almost a year now with no problems. With that being said there will be so DIY work needed, I probably would recommend strips or LED's such as the darkside ones or ones from icemodz are very good, but they don't exactly match the spot light type look of the NZXT ones.

Examples of how mine turned out

IrFplIa.jpg1EBSt42.jpg

I'll take a look at those. 

I agree with you on this one if your up for the DIY work

Examples of how mine turned out

That's pretty damn cool. 

I personally build all my own led strips for my projects, it's really easy

Impressive! 

Thanks for the replies. Time to do some research. :P

The only time incorrectly is spelled incorrectly is when it is spelled incorrectly.