School Stuff

LaoJr

Just want to hear your guys opinions on why it is important for students to be aware of the ASEAN economic community in 2015 (if any of you guys have a clue what I'm saying), this is part of my Ambassadors speech and this is my question and I would like some opinions and some needed information 

$$金Trill金$$

I never heard of it Googled it and said to myself "I have never heard of this".
That's my opinion on it :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It's a large economy based on several countries with economic opportunities that make up about a tenth of the world's population. You never know when innovation with cause it to boom?

ASEAN region resident here (PH)...

I attended 2 conferences on this during the last book fair... As far as my profession goes, this allows easier migration of students and workers between the member nations... What this entails is that there would be a more fluid exchange of cultures and knowledge between the nations...

I'm all in for this since we're the only country to have professional regulation of several professions... Hopefully this becomes a standard throughout the region, thus bringing better quality of services for all...

Now as for its importance to students,

Students would be given more opportunities to study and work in the other member nations... Knowledge of its implementation can help you formulate a plan of action or career path that you can take... This also opens up more fields of study, especially on subjects that are only offered elsewhere...

This is what I can recall from the conferences that I attended...

I'm hoping that it gets implemented soon (before I take my licensure exam) so that my credentials would be recognized outside the country (because of our crappy job market)...