MS polling about a PC Killer Instinct port

deathjester

Well i'm definitely hopeful for at least Xbox streaming to Windows 10. But if we can get the games running on our hardware that's even better.

the team who made the TDU3 is disappeared after Eden games went busted, but the developer created a new studio called Ivory Tower.

They created The Crew, that actually follows TDU in terms of large unrestricted area, arcadeish driving and amazing style of places.

I am a fan of TDU1, okay with TDU 2, in love with The Crew, that is basically the TDU3

True that.

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

Halo please !

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

It's more of a sim and i care about the actual progression of going from basically a crappy hatchback to a Pagani Zonda or P1 ETC. Assetto corsa may be more realistic but that doesn't inherently mean its more fun.

Project Cars seems to be going away from that model too. Was going to post that the game look promising but the game doesn't seem to fit your needs. They explain the single player a little bit here : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/video-game-previews/11070572/Project-Cars-hands-on-preview.html

KI is an xbox exclusive...

You know Microsoft...

Don't even bother.

If they ever bring a game to Windows, it would just be another exclusive to sell a new OS.

Ryse: Son of Rome was also an xbox one exclusive

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

I just want Forza. Come on ya bunch of slags give it us.

Forza 5 runs perfect on DirectX 12.. So maybe yes.. I would love to play it on PC.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

I just want Forza. Come on ya bunch of slags give it us.

Worth watching, @deathjester , @EChondo , http://youtu.be/AHQfrjsMpgc?t=16m22s

16:22 ish (watch the whole video if you're a fan of t10's work. ) 

Also watch this one too(nothing to do with forza on PC but still cool): 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Nice that if they do a PC version they really want to push the tech and seem dedicated to it not being just a port. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

I'd rather get Halo...

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Like we need Killer Instinct when we're getting:
Mortal Kombat X, Tekken 7, Street Fighter V, Dead Or Alive 5, Naruto UNS4, and Dragon Ball Xenoverse all coming out this year.

What we really need is Forza 5/Horizon 2,Sunset Overdrive, and Quantum Break games that can actually fill up some holes in the PC game line up.(Also Peggle 2)

RTX2070OC 

Microsoft would be stupid not to release Halo MCC and Halo 5 on PC. They're games that would be hugely successful on the PC especially with PC features such as a FoV slider... *drools*..

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

there's two games i care about getting on PC, MCC, and forza. i don't care about anything else.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Microsoft would be stupid not to release Halo MCC and Halo 5 on PC. They're games that would be hugely successful on the PC especially with PC features such as a FoV slider... *drools*..

Halo would be the one game I think MS keeps on Xbox. Why?

Cross play would be a disaster. Twitch PC footage would blow away Twitch Xbox footage as far as player skill, and MS is trying to push e-sports with the XB1 and Halo.

KI/Forza. These games can be cross play.If I was a Halo fan (which I am not), or a COD fan (which now plays similar to Halo), and enjoyed playing FPS games on a controller (I most definitely do not) I would have a console. Yeah people cheat with things like XIM to play with keyboard/mouse, but at least you have a chance in hell of playing well against most people on controllers.

PC Gamers won't buy a Xbox to play a 30 FPS racer/platformer/fighting game. PC Gamers who really like playing a FPS game with a console controller WILL buy an Xbox to play FPS games on the console, and give up FPS, graphic fidelity so they can play competitively. 

Halo is their big sell. Releasing it on PC would be stupid imo, unless it was a PC specific FPS Game.COD, Titanfall which play similar have abysmal adoption rates as well on PC. Lose, lose for MS I think. MCC? Maybe. Nostalgia/campaign will sell copies and maybe it would induce people to buy an XB1/Halo 5, especially if they turned it into a stream box FROM PC, which I said would be a great idea like a year ago.

XB1 as a cheap stream box makes a lot of sense.  A mini itx almost cost the same and it would have added value. Only streaming Xbox games to PC however makes no sense to me whatsoever. If that is what MS plans to announce, they have misjudged PC Gaming badly imo.

When Steam showed Steam In House streaming a big light bulb should have went off for MS. A cheap stream box with cross play (except for FPS) makes the game library on XB1 obscenely big and would up the value of the console 10 fold. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Halo would be the one game I think MS keeps on Xbox. Why?

Cross play would be a disaster. Twitch PC footage would blow away Twitch Xbox footage as far as player skill, and MS is trying to push e-sports with the XB1 and Halo.

KI/Forza. These games can be cross play.If I was a Halo fan (which I am not), or a COD fan (which now plays similar to Halo), and enjoyed playing FPS games on a controller (I most definitely do not) I would have a console. Yeah people cheat with things like XIM to play with keyboard/mouse, but at least you have a chance in hell of playing well against most people on controllers.

PC Gamers won't buy a Xbox to play a 30 FPS racer/platformer/fighting game. PC Gamers who really like playing a FPS game with a console controller WILL buy an Xbox to play FPS games on the console, and give up FPS, graphic fidelity so they can play competitively. 

Halo is their big sell. Releasing it on PC would be stupid imo, unless it was a PC specific FPS Game.COD, Titanfall which play similar have abysmal adoption rates as well on PC. Lose, lose for MS I think. MCC? Maybe. Nostalgia/campaign will sell copies and maybe it would induce people to buy an XB1/Halo 5, especially if they turned it into a stream box FROM PC, which I said would be a great idea like a year ago.

XB1 as a cheap stream box makes a lot of sense.  A mini itx almost cost the same and it would have added value. Only streaming Xbox games to PC however makes no sense to me whatsoever. If that is what MS plans to announce, they have misjudged PC Gaming badly imo.

When Steam showed Steam In House streaming a big light bulb should have went off for MS. A cheap stream box with cross play (except for FPS) makes the game library on XB1 obscenely big and would up the value of the console 10 fold. 

Microsoft are likely to be considering merging Xbox and Windows. Not in terms of cross-platform play but in terms of marketing. If they put a Xbox app on Windows that was the only way to access it they could still market it as Xbox. But the reason they might actually put Halo on PC is because their Xbox sales are not even close to the amount they'd get on PC.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

I don't care about cross platform play for Halo. Been wanting to get a XIM for my Xbox but I don't want to spend the money for Microsoft to come out with their own probably better solution. I'm really picky with my mouse sensitivity and i'm worried that with a XIM I won't be able to get that.