Corsair Mechanical Keyboard K Series

tom2k7

Guys im looking at the Corsair K Series keyboards however im not sure what one to choose. I do like the RGB ones however im having problems finding somewhere that will sell them new in the UK.

Can anyone help me out with which one I should choose and any idea where I can get one in the UK?

Thanks in advance 

Overclockers

Aria

Scan

most of these have them in stock or due I recommend the K70 unless you plan to use macros keep in mind the RGB software needs a LOT of tweaking.

Thanks I will take a look, also which Cherry MX switch would you recommend or is it a personal choice?

Personal on the switch. I have the K70 with Brown switches. The switch itself is perfect, but I tend to bottom out the keystroke so I put some dampeners on mine. (Little rubber bands that go around the key stem to absorb impact noise) Brown or Reds seem to be popular.

Saw a post earlier today that the RGB version doesn't have a USB pass-through, so keep that in mind if you'd like to plug your mouse into your keyboard. (I do & love the convenience of it)

Thanks I will take a look, also which Cherry MX switch would you recommend or is it a personal choice?

You won't be finding it with Browns or Blues anytime soon so give that up if you really want them. The K70 RGB is freaking popular.

Also, for switch preference, check the thread in my sig. 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Depends on your preference really. It wouldn't hurt to get a keyswitch sampler.

Just be aware that you probably wont find RGB MX Blues easily. They've stopped making the K70 and K95 with RGB MX Blues.