New Business; Putting our name out there!

So, I recently branched off my current small business to try and appeal a little bit more towards the gaming demographic. I gave it a lot of thought and noticed lots of pc gamers or enthusiasts tend to buy sound cards for upwards of 200 dollars, I myself used to have a sound card like this but eventually got rid of it because of bad drivers and sub par sound quality. Anyways, I sell stand alone amps on my website, if you're someone looking for a pc soundcard take a look at my amps, they don't add in any artificial sounds or require drivers. You just plug em in and play. If you're interested or like the idea by all means tell your friends and peers, and head over to mayflowergaming.com. Any other questions or feedback feel free to ask and ill answer the best I can.

Personally, I'd send a review unit to Linus and get him to make a video.  If Meze can do it, you certainly can.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

Personally, I'd send a review unit to Linus and get him to make a video.  If Meze can do it, you certainly can.

And maybe we'd have less questions about recommendations for a good amp...

I'd call it a Win-Win-Win-Win. :)