Working hard for Intel.

I/O

intel is against net neutrality 

So what?

AMD aren't an option at this point.

Kingston sponsors Linus and Kingston are scammers, should I stop supporting Linus? Hell no!

RIP in pepperonis m8s

LOL the old Phenom II Denieb cores actually had stronger per core performance than AMD FX has today LOL. That's why in games you see the high end Phenom II x4 980 and and Phenom II x6 CPUs getting simlar or even better performance than some AMD FX shit LOL.

Don't forget that AMD was going for high overclock speeds just like  Intel and their Pentium 4 (long pipelines). Oh, wait, Intel dumped the Pentium 4s architecture in 2008/2009 because they knew that going that way wouldn't be successful.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

So what?

AMD aren't an option at this point.

Kingston sponsors Linus and Kingston are scammers, should I stop supporting Linus? Hell no!

linus isnt directly helping kingston scam while intel is actively working against net neutrality 

linus isnt directly helping kingston scam while intel is actively working against net neutrality 

If you want a fast and efficient CPU Intel is pretty much the only option though.

PMSL

If you want a fast and efficient CPU Intel is pretty much the only option though.

maybe dont buy intel ssds and their other products

I don't think giving Intel $200 every few years is going to help their 170 billion dollar company very much. 

Sure it's very bad to think this way in general (e.g. my vote doesn't matter out of hundreds of thousands), but realistically, my purchase does almost nothing and I'm not going to stop recommending them due to a personal opinion. 

edit: I think recommending an inferior product is worse than recommending a company whom of which I disagree with.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

maybe dont buy intel ssds and their other products

Too expensive anyway to get an Intel SSD, and as far as I'm concerned as long as the SSD is:

A. Faster than any HDD

B. Reliable

I won't be looking past the Corsair LS range.

PMSL

Don't forget that AMD was going for high overclock speeds just like  Intel and their Pentium 4 (long pipelines). Oh, wait, Intel dumped the Pentium 4s architecture in 2008/2009 because they knew that going that way wouldn't be successful.

Now I would not go as far as to say that AMD FX is a terrible as Pentium 4 was LOL but needless to say I never invested in either of them failed techs.

Now I would not go as far as to say that AMD FX is a terrible as Pentium 4 was LOL but needless to say I never invested in either of them failed techs.

Well Pentium 4s were a failure at first, with hyper threading actually needed because the CPU would have been too slow otherwise. AMD has similar issues with their FX line, except they decided to do a hardware version of hyper threading (which never mad much sense to me).

PMSL

intel is against net neutrality 

You really really really really really really really need to and must back up your wild claims otherwise you are just another consipracy theroy nut bar with nothing to stand on. Please cite your source to your wild claims otherwise sit down and you know what to do.

You really really really really really really really need to and must back up your wild claims otherwise you are just another consipracy theroy nut bar with nothing to stand on. Please cite your source to your wild claims otherwise sit down and you know what to do.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/12/11/turkeys-vote-against-christmas/ this was posted in news not long ago and i thought everyone saw it sorry

That's just saying that surprise Qualicom is aginst net neutrality. It says nothing to the effect that Intel is blatanly gogin against Net neutrality.

it is saying intel is against net neutrality

it is saying intel is against net neutrality

1st comment "Anybody with a memory longer than a goldfish can poke massive, unrepairable holes in their argument."

Weren't you the guy that was anti-Intel and anti-Nvidia... Yes. Yes you were.

Facts never changed AMD sucks in CPU regard after FX-6300 till now and before that too. Intel never gave people a bad CPU for the time it is the reality . in GPU regard Nvidia sucked many times and Amd too. but Nvida always leads the road in top tier but now in GPUs AMD is also closing the gap. Now whatever fan boys say you don't need to care about it if you are a tech minded one and know the reality coz whatever world says you will buy the one which is really good (if you know the tech ) :D

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

Welcome!

If you don't have an ssd already, get one!

I personally recommend the Samsung Evis, Intel 730, or Crucial mx100

Welcome!

If you don't have an ssd already, get one!

I personally recommend the Samsung Evis, Intel 730, or Crucial mx100

Of corse I have an SSD for my boot drive LOL. Intel master Race out !

great upgrade..

ddr4 rig out of the question for you?

Un needed. For gaming 4690K is pretty much as good as it gets. DDR4 is a waste of money for the avgerage gamer.

So AMD is shit now? Considering the 8350 is worse than a X4 phenom.

No no this not

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.