[US] Azio MGK1 Kahlil Blue Switch, White LED Mechanical Keyboard - $60

Faceman

Available through NCIX.com, no MIR just a flat $60.  NCIX is usually pretty bad about shipping though, so expect an additional $10 for that.

MGK1 Kahlil Blue Switch Mechanical Keyboard

I really like the design of this keyboard, very similar to the Corsair models.  The only thing that really upsets me is the red on either sides.  Other than that, seems like a really good price for a mechanical keyboard.  The Amazon Reviews and Newegg Reviews  are mostly positive.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

That actually looks very similar to a k70 O.o

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Secretly is a k70 with corsairs logo removed

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Just ordered one, thanks dude

Please let me know how you like it.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I have a different keyboard, but with the same kailh switches (browns). I have had the Ttesports Poseydon Z for about a year now, and it never misses a keystroke! I cannot tell the difference between them and real cherry mx browns! 

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

That actually looks very similar to a k70 O.o

It does.

Tho I don't think it's aluminum

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

It does.

Tho I don't think it's aluminum

I think it said aluminum somewhere in the page, maybe I was trippin tho.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I think it said aluminum somewhere in the page, maybe I was trippin tho.

Oh. Well from pics doesn't look like a solid piece of aluminum that's thick like k70

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Wow, that looks like a nice keyboard!

And yes, it says this about the keyboard:

The Azio MGK1 combines the essential elements of an enthusiast keyboard into a beautifully crafted chassis. The brushed aluminum top plate is anodized to a Gunmetal gray hue and further perfected by chamfering around the LED indicators and volume control wheel. The detachable palm rest incorporates a soft-touch coating to ensure hours of comfortable typing. The Kailh Blue mechanical switches provides both tactile and audible feedback, perfect for typing-intensive tasks. Armed with full NKRO over USB, the MGK1 won't judge no matter how many fingers you have. The MGK1 provides Windows Key lock for gaming, shortcut keys such as email and calculator for productivity, multimedia controls for entertainment, and backlight for night owls... it's the keyboard designed for all occasions.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

My k70 is suppose to arrive tomorrow, should I cancel the order and get this? O.o

hi

My k70 is suppose to arrive tomorrow, should I cancel the order and get this? O.o

Well, not really. These are kahlil switches, which IMO don't feel as nice as cherry. Really it depends on what prefer to type on, but I would stay with K70 as it is a solid mech.