Should I buy CS:GO?

GamerGuy

Hi guys, I never actually bought a game before lol, I'm one of those who sticks to F2P, anyways CS:GO caught my attention with the amount of people who play it, do you play it? If so would you recommend buying it over other games?

hi

I'd pick it up on sale, eventually you make your money back with skins

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

CS:GO Is a good game but you telling us what type of game you are looking to play would make it easier to recommend a different one. 

Hmm i spent more money on skins than the game itself.....be prepared to buy Skins/Cases/Keys because you might have the temptation to buy it.

Hmm i spent more money on skins than the game itself.....be prepared to buy Skins/Cases/Keys because you might have the temptation to buy it.

I'd pick it up on sale, eventually you make your money back with skins

How can you make your money back, and is it pay to win? Like when I get a weapon, is it for a limited amount of time or for permanent? 

hi

I personally never liked it.

It doesn't make sense as a FPS coming from Battlefield/CoD/Arma

Arma is gonna run like shit on my PC....

How can you make your money back, and is it pay to win? Like when I get a weapon, is it for a limited amount of time or for permanent? 

Actually.....umm....it's more like skill and the skins are like the how the weapon looks. I spent more money on skins than buying the game......

I got CS:GO for like a dollar......

I was playing with friend and he said "I like how you can break vases in this game". I said that we should go to play battlefield, he's like "No way, not playing that crap". Seems like CS:GO got something in it.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

You get item drops for playing the game (TOTALLY VISUAL), all guns are permanent, but some you can switch out for sidegrades before starting a match.

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

10/10 IGN, but in all seriousness I have 800 hours in that game and I bought it just to play with friends, loads of fun, knifes 300 dollars no problem and DLC maps are free for everyone now it seems.

Actually.....umm....it's more like skill and the skins are like the how the weapon looks. I spent more money on skins than buying the game......

I got CS:GO for like a dollar......

How'd you get it for a dollar, you think it might drop that low again? xD

hi

How'd you get it for a dollar, you think it might drop that low again? xD

I bought the Valve Complete pack when it was 25 dollars......had 24 games and each game would cost around a dollar....

yes! it's so addicting. first time you play you'll get really confused. after getting the hang of it, it gets really fun. also prepare your wallet for spending on cases/skins. no one can stop themselves x]

I personally never liked it.

It doesn't make sense as a FPS coming from Battlefield/CoD/Arma

That's because Counter Strike is a lot more difficult than BF and CoD. It's also more rewarding when you're actually good at the game.

I say most definitely get it. If you've never played a Counter Strike before you'll be really shitty and hate it at first, but once you actually learn how to play it's an absolute blast! It's the only game I enjoy playing competitively.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

That's because Counter Strike is a lot more difficult than BF and CoD. It's also more rewarding when you're actually good at the game.

I say most definitely get it. If you've never played a Counter Strike before you'll be really shitty and hate it at first, but once you actually learn how to play it's an absolute blast! It's the only game I enjoy playing competitively.

Oh yeah, if you ever played league which has a ranked system, it is to like test how good you are and you can go up by ranks, can you do the same in CS?

hi

Oh yeah, if you ever played league which has a ranked system, it is to like test how good you are and you can go up by ranks, can you do the same in CS?

It has a form of that I suppose. You can play Competitive which is pretty much like search and destroy. It has different ranks and you'll be ranked and put into games with players that are the same skill as you based on how you perform.

Be warned though, you'll definitely come across people that are unreal at the game when first playing it and you'll wonder how the hell they're so amazing. You just gotta practice. Different guns have very different recoil characteristics, certain tactics must be used on the maps, and you'll definitely want to make sure you learn some map callouts to help out your team and they can help you. That all comes with playing the game though. :)

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

It's a great game. Competitive to casual, for everyone :) It even has mods if you don't want to play for aim and ranks.