Phanteks Evolv ATX and Mini ATX Versions

Because the market simply doesn't support spending $150+ on a computer case is why.

Yeah, yeah I guess.

I do tho.

Spent 220$ on my computer case

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Yeah, yeah I guess.

I do tho.

Spent 220$ on my computer case

Yeah, you are in a very small market segment. Small market segments = not much money.  Thats why Corsairs cases are so popular and successfull, they cater to mainstream, lower cost products for the budget oriented masses.

Speaking of which, has Mark been found dead or burnt down Frozencpu yet?

Just the ITX one is steel/plastic to make some low price point since they assume all ITX builders want cheap $70 cases. The ATX version of the enthoo evolv should be aluminum but I don't know when it's coming out.

Yah, the Enthoo EVOLV ITX version is plastic and steel. Just got mine few days ago and decided to paint it... :D

I think you meant mATX. There are no miniITX X99 motherboards.

EVGA makes a mini itx x99 mobo.

Handing out TechRx's

I think you meant mATX. There are no miniITX X99 motherboards.

You just said no mitx x99, then said there is an mitx x99

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Spwath votes ft05, but he is a Silverstone fan.

I don't like how some of the new evolv's are plastic/steel and not aluminum.

Yeah, I'm still leaning towards the FT05. Windowless and silver. Hey spwath, I don't have any stores by me that have the 05 on display, can you tell me if the side panels are also aluminum, or just the front? Can't seem to find a good answer online.

Yeah, I'm still leaning towards the FT05. Windowless and silver. Hey spwath, I don't have any stores by me that have the 05 on display, can you tell me if the side panels are also aluminum, or just the front? Can't seem to find a good answer online.

I don't beleivr they are aluminum, I'll check with a magnet.

The front, bottom, and back are

JJJust confirmed, they are steel, as magnets stick to them.

For any more questions, you can ask me,

or silverstone, as i found their customer service promt, and informative (other than when they told me their dac "could drive any headphones")

Nope. They make a micro-ATX X99 board. Not mini-ITX. ;)

This one: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188161

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

• 2 months later...

I have the ATX case on pre-order at overclockers. After I saw this review i was sold.

Video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQfRDSGlNqI

CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Formula | GPU: EVGA GTX 980Ti Classified | SSD: Samsung 850 Pro Series 256GB | Cooler: Corsair H110i GTX

Case: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX     RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1866MHz | HDD: 2TB Western Digital | PSU: Corsair AX850i

Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB | OS: Windows 8.1  

I have the ATX case on pre-order at overclockers. After I saw this review i was sold.

Video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQfRDSGlNqI

You might know, can you mount fans above the top bracket or not? It looks like you cant so the fans have to push air through a radiator (AIO cooler) instead of a pull config.

Il be buying this case when its released, though I might pre-order it, any idea on the release date or when there will be some in stock (UK) ?

I would love the ATX case in black but at $180 it's too damn expensive. Buy one for me LOL. I just can't quite bond with the micro-ATX version even though it's my favorite form factor. I'm on the fence with that one. I kinda dig it in gray but $130 is a lot too. If it had the same design styling and internal layout of the mini-ITX version scaled up then I would have fallen in love with it even at that price. I dooooo love the sexy mini-ITX one though. I'm planning on getting it in black to build my Z97 system in it. She will become my Midnight Mistress! I just have to make sure the GTX 980 Ti that I select is only 2 slots wide or else I will have to do the gray micro-ATX one regardless. Anyway that's how I feel about the Enthoo Evolv trio line-up. 

You might know, can you mount fans above the top bracket or not? It looks like you cant so the fans have to push air through a radiator (AIO cooler) instead of a pull config.

Il be buying this case when its released, though I might pre-order it, any idea on the release date or when there will be some in stock (UK) ?

I'm not to sure either however it doesn't look like it would have enough room. 

Pre-order ETA: on overclockersuk is 06/07/15, link can be found below

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-030-PT&groupid=2362&catid=2674

CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Formula | GPU: EVGA GTX 980Ti Classified | SSD: Samsung 850 Pro Series 256GB | Cooler: Corsair H110i GTX

Case: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX     RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1866MHz | HDD: 2TB Western Digital | PSU: Corsair AX850i

Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB | OS: Windows 8.1