Looking for best mic/headset for streaming console and PC games

Skcorpion86

So I didn't know where to post this so I put it here simple because it covers so many categories.  Microphones, Headphones, PC games, and Console games and twitch streaming.

I will try to explain everything the best I can. I'm looking for an all in one solution for a headphone/microphone for twitch streaming. I stream both console and PC games regularly using Xsplit. Streaming PC games is really simple because I have a Headset with  a mic on in for the PC. So I wear it and I hear the game while I play and with the mic I can talk to viewers and other players in my game all with the same device.

The problem I have is streaming console games. My Headset I use for my PC will not work on any console, and the headset I use for my consoles won't work on PC (well anyways). My headset I use for my consoles plays the game audio while I play, and I can talk to other players, but with that headset I can't talk to the viewers. So what I do is lay my PC headset in my lap in a very awkward way while playing on my consoles so viewers can hear me.

I'm looking for a simple all in one solution to this problem, what would be the easiest way to simplify this while still having everything sounding good for both me and the viewers? Is there a way to use a mic that works for both the PC and Consoles at the same time? Is there a way to get a headset to play console sounds and PC sounds at the same time so I don't have to constantly switch headsets? Should I just get a mic that sits on my desk? One that clips to my shirt? I know solutuions that would work, I just want to know the most simple/affordable/best sounding solution I should do about this. Thanks for your help in advance.  :)

I have a Tritton Pro+ 5.1 (made by Mad Catz) headset with mic which supports PC, XBox and PS3/4 out of the box.

http://www.trittonaudio.com/proplus

CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.7GHz | Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower Max AC | RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Beast 2400MHz | GPU: MSI GTX980 Gaming 4G TwinFrozr V | Case: NZXT Switch 810 SE | Cooler: Corsair H105 Hydro |

SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Storage: WD Caviar Black 3TB | Displays: Samsung P2450 & Samsung 2232GW | Keyboard: Tesoro Colada G3NL Black Aluminum (Cherry MX Brown)

Grab a mixamp, should let you connect any headset to the consoles

http://www.astrogaming.co.uk/mixamp%E2%84%A2-pro/3AM99-AGU9X-975.html

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Ok I don't think any of these will help.. any other potential solutions?