What game do you think needs a remake in a new engine?

werto165

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time + Majora's Mask (NO! Not the 3DS "remakes". Something like Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword)

Final Fantasy V + VI + offered in as a new "Anthology" package (not that iOS shtako)

Mario Legend of the Seven Stars

Mario Sunshine

Original Spyro games

Original Tomb Raider

The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

CoD 2, CoD 4, C&C Generals + ZH, C&C Red Alert (2) (not 3, 3 sucks donkey balls), Battlefield 2 +SF (I don't count BF3/4 as worthy successors), UT'99 GOTY

Red Dead Redemption on Cryengine for PC. COD4 MP on Frostbite w/ Promod support. Skyrim on Cryengine.

Win10 | Z77 Extreme4 | 3570k | Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+| 16GB Ripjaws | Corsair RM650 | CrucalMX 100 256 x2| Senn HD 558 |BenQ Zowie EC1A| KBP V60 Blues | Acer XB270H |

Devastation (2003) in cryengine 3

Morrowind is getting a remake. But i want options for that

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Freelancer

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I wish Treyarch would make another James Bond game. While everyone was playing Cod4, they had no clue there was a legit Bond MP game. It was better than a rehashed Goldeneye with the MP of COD with a RB6:Vegas style 3rd person cover system.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Definitely Kotor 1/2 in the Unreal Engine

That would be awesome.

My Input:

StarFox64

MarioKart

DiddyKongRacing

ExtremeG Racing

GoldenEye

Oh and Dreamcasts PowerStone game

The Classics

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Assassin's Creed II with AC4 graphics would be nice :)

Oh, and Ridge Racer 2 (Yes, the PSP version) with GRID Autosport graphics.