fans for corsair h110

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Noctua NF-P14's.

Premium price but more they're more than worth the money.

They're 1200Rpm too :)

Probably some very, very high rpm fans--unless you mean you're looking for something other than raw performance. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Noctua NF-P14's.

what are the best 140mm static pressure fans

I just put some of noctuas grey redux fans on my h110. 1200rpm, not to bad looking and not very loud and they do a good job. I keep them around 40% and I actually have seen a little decrease in usual temps since replacing the stock corsair fans. Stock fans were always running at 5v or 40%.

Bought them on sale for $13, not bad for noctuas and 140mm SP fans in general.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Noctua NF-P14's.

God i want to break my Noctua fan cherry, I've always heard good things about them. I cant wait until i build a new PC when the time comes.

My Rig: CPU - Intel i7 2600k OC @ 4.5 GHz | CPU Cooler - Coolermaster Hyper 212+ (Push & Pull) | Motherboard - Asus P8P67 Deluxe | RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600GPU - EVGA GTX 980 (SC) | Case - Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced Blue Edition | PSU - Corsair TX850W | DisplaysDell S2417DG, BenQ XL2420T | Keyboard - Logitech G213 Prodigy |  Mouse - Logitech G303 | Headset - Sennheiser PC363D | Questions? Twitter=@Mattler119 

God i want to break my Noctua fan cherry, I've always heard good things about them. I cant wait until i build a new PC when the time comes.

They work like a dream! I have 2 of them at the moment. One pulling air in the front and another pushing it out the back. Can't fault them!