Need a better 2.1 gaming speaker

x1fu5
Go to solution Solved by NannerBeans,

So both of u suggest the same speaker.. How good is that??

Well it's the only good 2.1 speaker under $100 so...there's really not a lot of choice. 

I have an Edifier r101v. I remember it uses a total of 10 watts (2w for Left and Right each and 6w for the Subwoofer). The sound quality is "okay" but the bass is great due for a reason that the sub is locatted under my pc's monitor and have a room to roar. Feels like 6w became really badass and feels deep too. Still, it just cant get away with that power and i need more. It serves good purposes and im happy with it :D

So im looking for something new. My budget is 100$ but lower the better. Looking for a total power of 40-70watts with the sub power 20-40watts. Here's 3 items that came into my mind (note: i am a noob at audio. Dont have any knowledge about brand.). 

1. Thonet & Vander .dass

2. Thoner & Vander .ratsel

3. Sonic Gear Titan 5

4. Sonic Gear Titan 7

5. Genius SW-G2 3000, 70w (I heard this one is very good and powerful but many people complained about the sleep functionality, and many more so i doubt)

6. DBE SP 99
7. DBE SP 77 Rev II
8. DBE SP 66N

My goal is to have a crisp sound plus deep bass. If you have any other well-known brand for its performance, please let me know and also dont forget the price/performance. 

Well it's the only good 2.1 speaker under $100 so...there's really not a lot of choice. 

well i guess thats just it. Thanks :D