Are Walkmans worth my money?

RazeG3SG1

Kinda surprised Sony still makes them. I have trouble managing the large amount of songs in the Nexus 5's playlist. As a result I'm looking at the Fiio X3 to solve my problem and I came across the new Walkman. Are they worth it? My playing device are Beyerdynamic DX160i and Custom One Pro. My songs mostly consist of Celldweller's songs.

no, if you wish to get a better listening experience get an amp/dac for your pc

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I will get that for sure if my family would leave me alone for whatever hardware I bought. I want to have something on the go though.

That's hardly a solution for on-the-go necessities.

Rule with your heart,

And live with your conscience.

I will get that for sure if my family would leave me alone for whatever hardware I bought. I want to have something on the go though.

I know that feeling bro...

Anyways, you already have good earphones and the walkman won't improove the sound and spending whatever money for it just for the nicer galery organisation isnt worth it imo

I know that feeling bro...

Anyways, you already have good earphones and the walkman won't improove the sound and spending whatever money for it just for the nicer galery organisation isnt worth it imo

Well... Guess I'll stop considering them. I can't use my Custom One Pro at home yet because my Corsair 1500 is not dead yet... T_T

Well... Guess I'll stop considering them. I can't use my Custom One Pro at home yet because my Corsair 1500 is not dead yet... T_T

That ''its not dead yet'' thing is driving me crazy. I' ve been using a damn 4:3 720p tiny monitor, a keyboard that im using since I even began to use my pc and a centimeter big mouse...No worries tho in a week I'll have my new rig up and running

Sure, let's throw out random advice we read somewhere that may or may not be useful to the OP's situation.