Best AMP for Q701... on a budget

maximilian4o
Go to solution Solved by xtroria,

Monoprice amp + dac for $100 gets my recommendation, i know it's above your budget. However i feel like if you spend money on fiio e6 or something one day you might need to get a more powerful amp.

Monoprice amp should at least solve that, it'll drive any inefficient dynamic headphone comfortably

If you can dig a 6'6'' automotive tech and a SSL.

Not completely sure what you mean by 6"6"".... but I love automotive tech. BTW I saw your 3rd gen MX5. Looks nice. Got any mods ? Or are you not that much into cars ?

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

If you can dig a 6'6'' automotive tech and a SSL.

Musician according to degree paper, now doing the Comp Sci.

Not completely sure what you mean by 6"6"".... but I love automotive tech. BTW I saw your 3rd gen MX5. Looks nice. Got any mods ? Or are you not that much into cars ?

Bulgaria, so I am 199cm, and I have some Mazda speed coilovers, and when I can be bother(or afford it) I will engine swap for an Ecoboost crate out of a Focus ST (Mazda use to be a Ford partner and I have a 2 liter duratech, stock, and 5 speed out of a Ranger.) 

Musician according to degree paper, now doing the Comp Sci.

Badass, produce/record anything? 

Bulgaria, so I am 199cm, and I have some Mazda speed coilovers, and when I can be bother(or afford it) I will engine swap for an Ecoboost crate out of a Focus ST (Mazda use to be a Ford partner and I have a 2 liter duratech, stock, and 5 speed out of a Ranger.)

I dig that ;)

1322529645473.jpg

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

I like that ;)

1322529645473.jpg

I like that ;)

1322529645473.jpg

How do I delete this double post shit ? WTF EVERY TIME I EDIT IT REPOSTS THE SHIT

I dig that ;)

What do you daily? I'm looking to hot rod this local 77 F250 thats mint. 

How do I delete this double post shit ? WTF EVERY TIME I EDIT IT REPOSTS THE SHIT

Ask a mod, but they will probably yell at me for derailment, because this place is Nazi Germany about staying on topic. No one is allowed to talk about anything but what the OP was about. 

Badass, produce/record anything? 

Just my junior and senior recitals. One of these days I'll get some gear to make recordings at home.

What do you daily? I'm looking to hot rod this local 77 F250 thats mint. 

Ask a mod, but they will probably yell at me for derailment, because this place is Nazi Germany about staying on topic. No one is allowed to talk about anything but what the OP was about. 

Editied the OP so that we're on topic :D

And not sure how a 77 F250 would look like as a hot rod... but if you're saying that in a sexual way.... I prefer slipping in a new piston in a VTec's cilinder.... :ph34r:

Just my junior and senior recitals. One of these days I'll get some gear to make recordings at home.

Hardcore, my lady friend plays piano, I have a cartilage deficiency in a lot of joints and can't play anything because of it. Would like to pick something up (wanted to do something string, use to do flute , but fingers don't move well enough.)

Editied the OP so that we're on topic  :D

And not sure how a 77 F250 would look like as a hot rod... but if you're saying that in a sexual way.... I prefer slipping in a new piston in a VTec's cilinder....  :ph34r:

Would lower dat ass, and rock it as is till I could afford to but something more powerful in it, https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/4792559462.html

Was thinking 5.0 Coyote and a six speed, and leave the rest stock, maybe put a modern 9" in the back. 

Hardcore, my lady friend plays piano, I have a cartilage deficiency in a lot of joints and can't play anything because of it. Would like to pick something up (wanted to do something string, use to do flute , but fingers don't move well enough.)

Maybe the theremin, then.

Would lower dat ass, and rock it as is till I could afford to but something more powerful in it, https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/4792559462.html

Was thinking 5.0 Coyote and a six speed, and leave the rest stock, maybe put a modern 9" in the back. 

... why would you put a 5.0 Coyote in a 77 F250 ? Why not in a lighter car ?

I personally still haven't got a car, but I'm currently looking at a 98 Civic. They want around 2800$ for it. Has a Turbo from an 89 Supra, doing 0.3 Bar. And back is slammed. I would personally slam the front if I get the car, but yea.... Really thinking about it :)

Maybe the theremin, then.

I could get away with playing the carpet and drum pad.

... why would you put a 5.0 Coyote in a 77 F250 ? Why not in a lighter car ?

I personally still haven't got a car, but I'm currently looking at a 98 Civic. They want around 2800$ for it. Has a Turbo from an 89 Supra, doing 0.3 Bar. And back is slammed. I would personally slam the front if I get the car, but yea.... Really thinking about it :)

To make other hot rod-ers mad, and I like the rest of the truck, its clean and I could use a truck. A Coyote would make four times the power and get much better mileage. Would only cost about $14k for everything, engine, ecu, tranny and fuel system. 

I have a mx-5 for a handling car, and the F250 would be a fun juxtaposition too it. 

Also, don't get a slammed daily, you'll find how troublesome and uncomfortable it can be. 

To make other hot rod-ers mad, and I like the rest of the truck, its clean and I could use a truck. A Coyote would make four times the power and get much better mileage. Would only cost about $14k for everything, engine, ecu, tranny and fuel system.

I have a mx-5 for a handling car, and the F250 would be a fun juxtaposition too it.

Nice. So I guess you're more into american cars. I like some muscles, but im into japs. Dream car is a 99 Skyline R-34 GT-R. So far, I guess you already know im into a bit of rice :D

Nice. So I guess you're more into american cars. I like some muscles, but im into japs. Dream car is a 99 Skyline R-34 GT-R. So far, I guess you already know im into a bit of rice :D

I like cars, but I am a Ford man at heart, family worked for Ford for a few generations. 

We won't get the 99 Skyline for another ten years, but if I were to import, I want an Evo III. 

I like cars, but I am a Ford man at heart, family worked for Ford for a few generations. 

We won't get the 99 Skyline for another ten years, but if I were to import, I want an Evo III. 

Nice. I'm a Nissan guy, but I like pretty much any car. But my main makes are Nissan, Mitsubishi and Toyota. I like the Evos too, but my favorite one is the Evo VIII & IX

Nice. I'm a Nissan guy, but I like pretty much any car. But my main makes are Nissan, Mitsubishi and Toyota. I like the Evos too, but my favorite one is the Evo VIII & IX

Somebody was selling a Eight in the next town over for cheap, was nice. 

I dislike Toyota, no good reason, just don't like them or any other Fujitsu brand manufacture. I like Mitsubishi motors, cars are hit or miss, can get the same motors in a Jeep or a Dodge, and the rest of the car will be nicer* 

I applied to work at a local Nissan dealership, easy cars to work on, minimal BS.