Squad - new upcoming FPS for realism freak mature gamers

• 2 weeks later...

New info about the pre-alpha:

"Closed Pre Alpha is set to commence July 25th and 26th.
Please check your email late next week for your Alpha keys, registration link and download link.
Our current build still has a few bugs but is very very stable so we are ready to roll! Thanks for your continued patience.
Looking forward to shooting you many many times"

Developer IrOnTaXi commented this in Squad forums:

"Rangers are this weekend. Closed pre alpha starts next weekend and continues for 6-8 weeks"

Here is another Bluedrake42 stream again. He is experiencing problems with his internet till the video is at 9:48.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm going to just join the military thanks :^)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

there's something I just don't get about playing a game that simulates real life

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

there's something I just don't get about playing a game that simulates real life

I undestand that.

Majority of gamers are just like you, they like their games easy to win, easy to learn and arcade style gameplay.

But there is LARGE minority of gamers who love realism, this group is dedicated and loyal to their own genre.

They tend to support kickstarters and buy the games they love instead of downloading them illegally.

It's same with heavy metal music, the fans of that genre are much more into their favorite music and artists than fans of R&B, dubstep or rap generally speaking.

Yes, there has been actually studies made about this :)

What comes to simulating life. I'd rather fight my wars on computer screen than join army and kill other humanbeings on a battlefield.

I undestand that.

Majority of gamers are just like you, they like their games easy to win, easy to learn and arcade style gameplay.

But there is LARGE minority of gamers who love realism, this group is dedicated and loyal to their own genre.

They tend to support kickstarters and buy the games they love instead of downloading them illegally.

It's same with heavy metal music, the fans of that genre are much more into their favorite music and artists than fans of R&B, dubstep or rap generally speaking.

Yes, there has been actually studies made about this :)

What comes to simulating life. I'd rather fight my wars on computer screen than join army and kill other humanbeings on a battlefield.

Excuse me, I am a diamond level starcraft 2 player and a hardcore quake fan. Don't tell me I like things easy. But see, there very little that is fun about war, and the more closely you simulate it, the more fun you have to shave out of the equation. Or at least, that's my point of view. If you find it fun, more power to you. I'd rather play paintball at that point.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*