G2A Weekly Sale - BREATHTAKING DISCOUNTS

Bloodyvalley

Hardline WTF £24

Buying RIGHT Now, the Beta was so good

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

They "ran out" of digital games. If that doesn't screams "bullshit" to you it certainly does to me.

Well its not like you're buying from the publisher/studio themselves, who can just generate as many keys as they need. Although its digital, there's still a limited amount of keys they have available for sale and once its gone, its gone.

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

How long does that code last?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Hmm wonder if Diablo 2 is worth picking up..

Played diablo 3 but haven't played the previous ones.

Hmm wonder if Diablo 2 is worth picking up..

Played diablo 3 but haven't played the previous ones.

saw a streamer on twitch playing it, looked pretty cool.

Well its not like you're buying from the publisher/studio themselves, who can just generate as many keys as they need. Although its digital, there's still a limited amount of keys they have available for sale and once its gone, its gone.

I know that should indicate that they're less than legitimate: proper keys don't run out.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a reselling site for keys? Like when you hover over a game with the cursor it says for example: 10 sellers from $24.46  And when you go to the product page it has a drop-down menu with a range of prices which you can choose from.  If it is, that would explain why the keys run out.

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K; Cooler Cryorig R1 Universal; MB Asus ROG Maximus IX Code; RAM G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz (4 x 8GB); GPU ASUS GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC; Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro Silver; Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB; PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2; OS Windows 10; KB Corsair K70 (MX Brown); Audio O2 & ODAC, Sennheiser HD 600, Sennheiser RS 185, Swan M200MKIII; Monitors 2x Dell U2410

Previous Build

CPU Intel Core i5 4690K; Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212X; MB Asus Z97-A; RAM G.Skill Sniper (2 x 4GB); GPU 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming (SLI); Case Corsair Obsidian 450D; Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Black 1TB, Hitachi 750GB; PSU EVGA Supernova 750W G2; OS Windows 10; 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a reselling site for keys? Like when you hover over a game with the cursor it says for example: 10 sellers from $24.46  And when you go to the product page it has a drop-down menu with a range of prices which you can choose from.  If it is, that would explain why the keys run out.

indeed.

I know that should indicate that they're less than legitimate: proper keys don't run out.

G2A is a reseller, meaning that they have to buy the keys themselves. If there were X amount of keys available, that means X amount of people bought it which means it went out of stock. Ubisoft, Origin and Steam send them keys (in bulk probably, but the deals were so good that lots of people bought it)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

301PLN (84USB) NATIVELY FOR A FORKIN WATCH DOGS?! I wouldn't even pay a quarter of it for this game O.o
That's the darn price of Cryorig R1 Ultimate... not even...

G2A are VERY legitimate.

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

it lasts forever

sweet, for months I have just been using 10% off codes

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

G2A are VERY legitimate.

Verifiable incorrect: Valve actually just forbidden trading gifts with Russians because  of sites likes this. Sniper Elite III guys had their keys revoked because of shady fucking keys so fat chance they're VERY legitimate, they aren't legitimate at all.

-------

Current Rig

-------

They "ran out" of digital games. If that doesn't screams "bullshit" to you it certainly does to me.

They only have a certain number of keys

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Hardline WTF £24

Buying RIGHT Now, the Beta was so good

Whatever happened to don't preorder games?

They've already stated the beta isn't anything like what the game is going to end up as

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

I'm not sure if we should use ur discount code as it might violate the CoC under self advertising and such

Whatever happened to don't preorder games?

They've already stated the beta isn't anything like what the game is going to end up as

I'm guessing I should cancel my GTA V pre order too then -.-

At £24 instead of £50 i think its worth it - I also preordered Watch Dogs from G2A for a smidgeon under £20, and for me, that was a great decision - I loved playing that! (Despite all the BS at launch)

Maybe I should be more careful pre ordering things - After all I pre-ordered Simcity back when that came out (big mistake - but it turned out to be one of my most played games ever) I am a sucker for a good deal, and 50% off, for a game i'll most likely enjoy - I'll take it.

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

I'm guessing I should cancel my GTA V pre order too then -.-

At £24 instead of £50 i think its worth it - I also preordered Watch Dogs from G2A for a smidgeon under £20, and for me, that was a great decision - I loved playing that! (Despite all the BS at launch)

Maybe I should be more careful pre ordering things - After all I pre-ordered Simcity back when that came out (big mistake - but it turned out to be one of my most played games ever) I am a sucker for a good deal, and 50% off, for a game i'll most likely enjoy - I'll take it.

Yes, i think you should cancel your preorder and get a refund.

Rockstar is a pretty decent company, but what they're doing is still a console port, and there hasn't been a really good one of them in the entire calendar year of 2014 as far as i can recall