I found Barnacules Nerdgasm's adress

I love Barnacules Nerdgasm

It says under in your info, Attleboro MA

But does that mean that I am him? There are six states in New England ya know, only one of which is important.

But does that mean that I am him? There are six states in New England ya know, only one of which is important.

Lol                                                                                                              ^ That bit.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I found his address, no I am not going to give it to you because I don't want to break the Linus Tech Tips Forum code of conduct. Idk I just love the man to death and his video as well. Jerry if you are reading this and wondering how I got this is on a city property value website. Please don't tell I'm a loser or anything like that I only did it out of curiosity and will not share the info or send him profan thing or stuff like that. Once again I will not compromise his privacy by sharing it. But is on the internet, you may have to dig for a few hours and use google earth to confirm it with the thumb nail on the first vid on his homepage. But is was completely fair game.   BTW I only did this to prove you cam find stuff if you really dig for it.

Good, DONT give his address. Send him something if you want, but be polite/respectful.

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

To be fair, anything posted by an counties assessor's office is public information (at least here in the US). If you have a first and last name, and a general idea of where the person lives, its quite easy to find an address given only property assessment information.

Now, if you know any licensed realtors, ask them about the "MLS Database". The amount of info anybody can dig up is actually quite scary, and can even include information from previous owners and other financial data if you dig deep enough.

If your county has a working GIS system, you can get information as well, such as parcel numbers and other owner information.

In short. If you have an address, and live in an incorporated city, your information is most likely already in the public domain.

EDIT:

But that doesn't mean you should go around giving away people's addresses.

TL;DR: There is no such thing a privacy of information anymore. You could do the same thing with a phone book, just now its all digital.

Edited by ionbasa

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

That's just flat out weird. You may not directly be giving us his address, but you are telling us how to find it, so you're essentially giving us his address. Why on earth would you do something so stupid?

COMIC SANS

You should probably send him something telling him where you got the info and that he should probably get rid of the info so he doesn't get DOXed

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

You should probably send him something telling him where you got the info and that he should probably get rid of the info so he doesn't get DOXed

It was a public city website, so it is legally public information and public record.

That's just flat out weird. You may not directly be giving us his address, but you are telling us how to find it, so you're essentially giving us his address. Why on earth would you do something so stupid?

Its on the internet, so anyone could find it, so ya

"you may have to dig for a few hours and use google earth to confirm it with the thumb nail on the first vid on his homepage"

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop