Math Help!

Maheshvara

Okay, i'm really in the gutter this year with math... I have an F for the first semester, and this being the last year of high school, i need to wake up... I blame the teacher for this, since she couldn't explain to me for half a year that f(x)=y (is one way to write it).... Yup, her way of teaching is VERY incompatible with me, but i need a D...

This is what we're doing, and we'll be doing for the next 4 months (after that comes a part that has something to do with percentages and economy, but that's my forte and i'm the best in the class when it comes to it, so i'm not worried), so does anyone know a site where this stuff is nicely explained, not just throwing a huge number of problems down your throat....

post-161669-0-72406700-1420163383_thumb.

post-161669-0-11433400-1420163439_thumb.

Thanks in advance for help :D

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Okay, i'm really in the gutter this year with math... I have an F for the first semester, and this being the last year of high school, i need to wake up... I blame the teacher for this, since she couldn't explain to me for half a year that f(x)=y (is one way to write it).... Yup, her way of teaching is VERY incompatible with me, but i need a D...

This is what we're doing, and we'll be doing for the next 4 months (after that comes a part that has something to do with percentages and economy, but that's my forte and i'm the best in the class when it comes to it, so i'm not worried), so does anyone know a site where this stuff is nicely explained, not just throwing a huge number of problems down your throat....

attachicon.gif186.gif

attachicon.gif187.gif

I don't understand the instructions lol. Is this derivatives?

If this is about derivatives then this guy might be able help you https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFe6jenM1Bc54qtBsIJGRZQ.

khan academy can help you learn this and then wolfram alpha can help you check your answers

i could help you a bit maybe but i don't understand what its asking lol, its in french or something

Runescape player  II  Civ 6 and LoL noob  II  

Math or Maths?

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

I don't understand the instructions lol. Is this derivatives?

Just a sec, i'll translate them :)

Just out of curiosity can you translate the question headers ? 

khan academy can help you learn this and then wolfram alpha can help you check your answers

I'll translate them in min., but can you guys then point me to the part of khanacademy where i should look, because it's a little confusing... :D

and symbolab can help calculate the answer :)

attachicon.gif186.gif

attachicon.gif187.gif

You have wonderful writing, very neat

First pic:

Determine the domain, zeroes, the sign, parity, asymptotes, monotony, extremes

Second pic:

First is:

Determine y"=?

Second is:

Determine monotony and extremes f-e

Math or Maths?

And the difference is O.o

Check out patrickjmt.com that dude has saved my uni career more than once.

You have wonderful writing, very neat

No, this is my teacher's handwriting... Mine is so bad that a history professor in middle school compared it to 15th century's writings...

First pic:

Second pic:

First is:

Determine y"=?

Second is:

is monotony the same thing as locals?

and im not sure what parity is... enlighten me?

Runescape player  II  Civ 6 and LoL noob  II  

Check out patrickjmt.com that dude has saved my uni career more than once.

Can you link me the part where he explains this O.o I'm not too familiar with math in english :)

First pic:

Second pic:

First is:

Determine y"=?

Second is:

If you aren't bad in math and it's your teacher that have a complicated way in explaining so you should find it pretty easy just understand how it's done and it'll be like really really easy.

is monotony the same thing as locals?

and im not sure what parity is... enlighten me?

Couldn't explain you that... I used GT for stuff i didn't know how to translate... And i'm pretty much lost at this part in math... Out of 3 grades we had, mine were F,F+,F.... 

If you aren't bad in math and it's your teacher that have a complicated way in explaining so you should find it pretty easy just understand how it's done and it'll be like really really easy.

Yeah, i was never bad... I have the talent, but this teacher can't explain it to me, and i don't have anyone other to explain it to me...

Do you know of a good link where i can read on this O.o Possibly where everything is explained as much as possible, since i did miss a lot with this teacher...

Can you link me the part where he explains this O.o I'm not too familiar with math in english :)

I'm on my phone and to be honest I cant be hassled with the switching tabs and copying malarky. If you search domain, zeros,...... ect on his website he should bring up a list of things for you to chose from.

Sorry again for basically saying search for it, but If I was on my computer I would have done so.

Yeah, i was never bad... I have the talent, but this teacher can't explain it to me, and i don't have anyone other to explain it to me...

Do you know of a good link where i can read on this O.o Possibly where everything is explained as much as possible, since i did miss a lot with this teacher...

then make your way for the A+

Lovely hand writing! :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

then make your way for the A+

That's not possible... I don't mean that i can't do it (i could with a good teacher), but by the law here, at the end of second sememster (end of the year) we can't have more than 2 grades compared to the end of first semester (if i had an F on the end of the first semester, the highest i can go is C)... Going to gun for C :D

I'll use that patrickjmt.com site, it looks good :) It's currently winter break, so as soon as i finish this book/s i'm reading, i'm getting on it :)

That's not possible... I don't mean that i can't do it (i could with a good teacher), but by the law here, at the end of second sememster (end of the year) we can't have more than 2 grades compared to the end of first semester (if i had an F on the end of the first semester, the highest i can go is C)... Going to gun for C :D

I'll use that patrickjmt.com site, it looks good :) It's currently winter break, so as soon as i finish this book/s i'm reading, i'm getting on it :)

The faster you realize your teacher don't give a **** about you, and it's getting paid to "teach" you whatever the hell the school tells him to. The faster your grades will rise.

attachicon.gif186.gif

attachicon.gif187.gif

The thread is pretty long now. Did you get the answer? From what I skimmed no one gave you one.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”