Math Help!

Maheshvara

Nothing more irritating than when people do this..

Lol. Your answer?

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

Yeah, i was never bad... I have the talent, but this teacher can't explain it to me, and i don't have anyone other to explain it to me...

Do you know of a good link where i can read on this O.o Possibly where everything is explained as much as possible, since i did miss a lot with this teacher...

I'm gonna go on a limb and say it's definitely you and not the teacher.

Lol. Your answer?

It depends on where on this planet you were raised. Correcting someone because of their spelling of math or maths is literally like making fun of someone's accent and correcting them on it.

Both of them are correct. Though I see more people trying to be wise asses saying it's maths. Completely stupid and useless thing to say to someone, imo.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

It depends on where on this planet you were raised. Correcting someone because of their spelling of math or maths is literally like making fun of someone's accent and correcting them on it.

Both of them are correct. Though I see more people trying to be wise asses saying it's maths. Completely stupid and useless thing to say to someone, imo.

Calm your ass mate, I was purposely trolling because I have a friend who does this to me all the time! Lul.

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

The thread is pretty long now. Did you get the answer? From what I skimmed no one gave you one.

I got this site called patrickjmt.com, i'll use that :)

I guessed as much (that both are correct)... I'm a non native speaker, so i was kinda afraid i did make a mistake, but thanks for clarifying :)

I'm gonna go on a limb and say it's definitely you and not the teacher.

I'm guessing it's the teacher... With the same amount of work i put into math (don't care about the subject), in middle school i usually got B's... That teacher did know how to explain, so it was easy, this one, not so much...

For derivatives (if that's how they're called), she said: "They're used in a lot of sciences, math, chemistry, physics... Now let's do some problems"... Like i said, her way of teaching isn't compatible with me... :(

Alright well if you need any help, just message me. I'm in engineering atm, so I can help you out :)

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

- snip -

May I ask what grade is this Math ? Because some looked oddly farmiliar to me and some I don't know ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Alright well if you need any help, just message me. I'm in engineering atm, so I can help you out :)

Will do that :) But usually if it's nicely explained, i don't have any problems :) Will remember this :D

May I ask what grade is this Math ? Because some looked oddly farmiliar to me and some I don't know ...

Don't know... I'm not from USA, but this is from my 4th year in high school, the last year. I also should note that this is considered easy, since i'm going to a specialized school where math is easy... In other schools i heard it's way harder... :(

- snip -

How old are you ? ( The system is weird for me )

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

It would be about 18.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

It would be about 18.

^^^ I'm turning 18th on 7th (Christmas), but i did start school earlier than my classmates... They're 1996, while i'm 1997 :)

^^^ I'm turning 18th on 7th (Christmas), but i did start school earlier than my classmates... They're 1996, while i'm 1997 :)

Ah .. That's why ... You are 2 years older than me ... 

I guessed as much (that both are correct)... I'm a non native speaker, so i was kinda afraid i did make a mistake, but thanks for clarifying :)

I'm guessing it's the teacher... With the same amount of work i put into math (don't care about the subject), in middle school i usually got B's... That teacher did know how to explain, so it was easy, this one, not so much...

For derivatives (if that's how they're called), she said: "They're used in a lot of sciences, math, chemistry, physics... Not let's do some problems"... Like i said, her way of teaching isn't compatible with me... :(

you can get away with not putting too much thought into math in lower grades cause its sorta common sense at times, but as you get older you do need to put in some work to make good grades

i know i used to never struggle in math, always got A's until this year in calculus, this year I've had to stay after school and get help to keep the A

Runescape player  II  Civ 6 and LoL noob  II  

Oh no! I struggled like you at that question! I blamed my teacher too and still do. He couldn't explain to me the way I wanted.

Oh no! I struggled like you at that question! I blamed my teacher too and still do. He couldn't explain to me the way I wanted.

I know... She just expects us to learn from the problems... She does it for us and expects us to understand it all... I'm very, very incompatible with her way of explaining... Especially since this last month we had shortened lessons because teachers were throwing a strike (i fully support them, since they have a valid and an extremely good reason for doing it), so she basically writes it on the blackboard and we just copy it to our notebook....

I know... She just expects us to learn from the problems... She does it for us and expects us to understand it all... I'm very, very incompatible with her way of explaining... Especially since this last month we had shortened lessons because teachers were throwing a strike (i fully support them, since they have a valid and an extremely good reason for doing it), so she basically writes it on the blackboard and we just copy it to our notebook....

That's disturbing to read. I am getting straight F in maths. But now I am going to fix up my grades in every subject.

Just keep in mind when learning online that other countries have different standards for math. Just one example is that in some countries number e is 10 and not 2.71828.

Just keep in mind when learning online that other countries have different standards for math. Just one example is that in some countries number e is 10 and not 2.71828.

Hmm, that's odd, i always thought that math is/was universal... 

first things first why are there anime females on the side of your answer sheet 

Well, i do like watching anime :P

Jk, that isn't my sheet, it's my teacher's... That's a character on certain brand here that my teacher just loves... I saw a lot of stuff with those characters (yes, there're multiple of them) on them, like mugs, phone cases...

you teacher must be an secret anime fanboy...... those sheets are sick 

Don't know if she's a secret anime fan (it would be awesome if she was, and she wasn't hiding it, since our communication could be far better, and i could actually understand her teaching)... FYI, that girl doesn't even look that anime-ish...:P

http://www.kupime.com/upload/oglas/6231velika_kupime_gorjuss_154752.jpg.axd?width=594

if the teacher's hot it make up for it ..... yup not that anime=ish but on a small scale it looks anime-ish 

She's 45~ years old... And she doesn't look particularly amazing for her age... Just average... -_-