Survival rpg?

Maheshvara

So guys, i've been long time out of PC gaming... And since i'm, probably, getting a PC soon (i'm still having a fight with my father, even though he previously agreed...), but if i don't get it in the next 2 months, i'll have to delay it till after my college entrance exams ( i need to prepare, and a brand new PC definitely won't help)...

So, are there any survival RPG's O.o Something like Robinson Crusoe style O.o Ending up on an island, making stuff, living day to day... I'd also like if it was in 1st or 3rd person pov, something like Divinity DKS :D

Are there any games like that O.o And if there currently aren't, are there some that are announced O.o?

Thanks for replying guys :) Happy New Year :)

Well, there is one game called "The Forest", meets all your demands and has cannibals  :blink:

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

This War of Mine might just be right down your alley...

But you don't just control a single character...

Here's a steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/282070/

Well, there is one game called "The Forest", meets all your demands and has cannibals  :blink:

Nononononononono, i don't like horror, nope, never!

This War of Mine might just be right down your alley...

But you don't just control a single character...

Here's a steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/282070/

Hmm, i know about this game, but those game mechanics put me off... I'd like something more akin to 1st person or Divinity type 3rd person pov :) Did hear quite nice things about it, and if i'm not mistaken TB has a positive review on it O.o

The forest is still quite buggy and I don't understand why would anyone make a game early access without intentions of implementing multiplayer  <_<