HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Maheshvara

It's new year here guys :) May good things happen to you guys in this year :D

Cheers :D

Also, what are you guys doing for New Years O.o Are you going somewhere, or are you home like me drinking quality wine? :D

Go to bed

<4

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Why are we inside?

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

Go to bed

<4

Already rested so i could be awake right now :D

1 hour left here :D

Well, what can i say, i'm from the future :P

giphy.gif

Don't drink much alcohol soooo not gonna party with the drunk ones^^

I can't even bother to go out to watch the fireworks... Too cold and too generic...

What, i'm gonna drink around 100ml of wine... Do you seriously think i'd drink more with my father in the house... :D

23:10 in the UK. 

GMT, the only timezone that matters. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Why are we inside?

Don't know myself, but this new year is pretty odd... Some of my friends are spending it in their homes, not outside partying... It seems that lack of money/drive is a problem... 

23:10 in the UK. 

GMT, the only timezone that matters. 

Hmm, depends where you live :P

Meh

To quote my friend's quote on skype "Nova godina... Meh... Bice to i sledece...". That translates into: "New year... Meh... That'll also come next year" :D

Already rested so i could be awake right now :D

Well, what can i say, i'm from the future :P

I can't even bother to go out to watch the fireworks... Too cold and too generic...

What, i'm gonna drink around 100ml of wine... Do you seriously think i'd drink more with my father in the house... :D

Get drunk with him xD

Get drunk with him xD

I'd gladly do that, if he did get drunk... But he never does... If he actually did, i'm quite sure he'd call some strippers/hookers here (we're completely different)... Too bad he won't get drunk...

I'd gladly do that, if he did get drunk... But he never does... If he actually did, i'm quite sure he'd call some strippers/hookers here (we're completely different)... Too bad he won't get drunk...

Well mine won't drink much aswell^^

Well mine won't drink much aswell^^

I know your pain... We have here (the rest are at my grandmother's place) like 6 litres of expensive alcoholic drinks (he got it as a gift... One of the few benefits of his job), and when i wanted to bust open one liter of something (i think it was scotch), he was like "What're you doing, you have a 500ml bottle of wine over there"...

Here too, same time :D

Happy new year

Here too, same time :D

Happy new year

And what are you doing at the forum, instead of going outside drinking :P

And what are you doing at the forum, instead of going outside drinking :P

I am with my family this year, but a birthday party for 2 January is planned anyway at a friend so that's when I will drink a lot

I am with my family this year, but a birthday party for 2 January is planned anyway at a friend so that's when I will drink a lot

My birthday is on Christmas (even though i'm a non believer) :D But i won't get drunk... Never again (except at my sister's wedding)... Don't want to hear horror stories of shit i've done....

My birthday is on Christmas (even though i'm a non believer) :D But i won't get drunk... Never again (except at my sister's wedding)... Don't want to hear horror stories of shit i've done....

Why, did you murder somebody?

Why, did you murder somebody?

Nope... Broke all the plates at the hotel table where we were... Fell from my chair... Slapped myself in front of a police men... Puked at my brother's (not blood related) house...

And that's only a part of it....

Happy new year everyone :)

"It is complete. I have created a god. But I have no control over it."" -Ergo Proxy

Nope... Broke all the plates at the hotel table where we were... Fell from my chair... Slapped myself in front of a police men... Puked at my brother's (not blood related) house...

And that's only a part of it....

Oooh...

Don't do stupid stuff while drunk? :P Idk, :P I have done some things too but nothing too extreme, mostly throwing up, sleeping on the pavement on the way to home etc.

Oooh...

Don't do stupid stuff while drunk? :P Idk, :P I have done some things too but nothing too extreme, mostly throwing up, sleeping on the pavement on the way to home etc.

I do a lot of stupid stuff... I'm too serious in daily life and don't know how to have fun (atleast "modern" fun, which mean going to the clubs...)...

Did i also mention that that time when i slapped myself in front of a police man, i missed and fell to the ground... Ahahahahahahah :D

I do a lot of stupid stuff... I'm too serious in daily life and don't know how to have fun (atleast "modern" fun, which mean going to the clubs...)...

Did i also mention that that time when i slapped myself in front of a police man, i missed and fell to the ground... Ahahahahahahah :D

Lol, must have been a good story for that officer to tell.

I once ate half a loaf of whitebread with dip..... of course it came out later.

Lol, must have been a good story for that officer to tell.

I once ate half a loaf of whitebread with dip..... of course it came out later.

Don't know... I barely even remember that... Friends had to bring me home, after my brother, and since i didn't want to go, they had to start slapping me... Ahahahahah That was a pretty interesting night :D