HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Maheshvara

Don't know... I barely even remember that... Friends had to bring me home, after my brother, and since i didn't want to go, they had to start slapping me... Ahahahahah That was a pretty interesting night :D

Well, I find drinking okay, I don't do it that often and it's relatively safe.

I am the same as you. I get very loose and socialize easily while drinking.

Well, I find drinking okay, I don't do it that often and it's relatively safe.

I am the same as you. I get very loose and socialize easily while drinking.

Yes, but i hate it when people want me to get drunk... You know that stage where you're not quite drunk, but relaxed O.o Half drunk or heated as i call it... I try too keep it at that :D

Yeah :D I even hit on some women when i was first drunk... Don't remember if i hit on them the second time, drunk too much... Still, i socialize like it's last thing i'll do... But i want to have friends with whom i can be open without being drunk... I only have a few of them...

Yes, but i hate it when people want me to get drunk... You know that stage where you're not quite drunk, but relaxed O.o Half drunk or heated as i call it... I try too keep it at that :D

Yeah :D I even hit on some women when i was first drunk... Don't remember if i hit on them the second time, drunk too much... Still, i socialize like it's last thing i'll do... But i want to have friends with whom i can be open without being drunk... I only have a few of them...

Ah like that... yeah I am lucky, I a good group of friends in that.

Also same, it gave me the courage to ask a number and she actually gave it.  :o

Not that it amounted to anything, but it counts!

I also had some fun:

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Ah like that... yeah I am lucky, I a good group of friends in that.

Also same, it gave me the courage to ask a number and she actually gave it.   :o

Not that it amounted to anything, but it counts!

Yeah, but at the time there were 3 of us (males) and 2 of them (females), and they've known them from before, so i got left out... Still had pretty good time :D

I can't say i have bad friends, but it's just that i only have a few of them that are very good, and whom i trust a lot and i'm quite open with them :D

I also had some fun:

-video-

Wait what happened O.o This reminds me of the time when i, with a good friend of mine, exploded a firework at ground level... It looked like in those movies when you dunk for cover... Everything was red at the time... Oh memories :D

Yeah, but at the time there were 3 of us (males) and 2 of them (females), and they've known them from before, so i got left out... Still had pretty good time :D

I can't say i have bad friends, but it's just that i only have a few of them that are very good, and whom i trust a lot and i'm quite open with them :D

Wait what happened O.o This reminds me of the time when i, with a good friend of mine, exploded a firework at ground level... It looked like in those movies when you dunk for cover... Everything was red at the time... Oh memories :D

oh my hearing. Having a slight beeping noise on the left ear. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Wish All A Happy New Year & Many Many More ,  And The Linus Tech Team Rocks