Will this be louder than before..

OfficialJsP

so currently i have 3 fans in my case 2 200mm fans one on the top and one on the front and the other is mounted to my H90 radiator just the stock fan that comes with it and my case is the aerocool xpredator currently my system is a bit loud so i was planing on replacing the fans with the Phanteks PH-F140XPs (http://www.scan.co.uk/products/140mm-phanteks-ph-f140xp-black-frame-white-blade-pwm-premier-fan) i was going to get 4 of them 2 for my radiator and the other 2 for the top of my case the Phanteks PH-F140XPs run at 19dB each and according to what i have read on the internet the 200mm fans that came with my case are each 27dB and the stock H90 fan is 35dB but if i get 4 of the Phanteks PH-F140XPs will it be louder than it already is if so should i only get 2 and remove the fan at the top of my case?

IMHO, that's fine. If you have an ASUS motherboard you can control the fan speeds and such. I always run my fan at 800rpm, and never higher then 1200rpm. anything higher then 1200rpm starts to get  "loud". IF you don't have a ASUS motherboard, you can buy a fan speed controller. Like the NZXT GRID+ it's only $30 bucks. I've been using mine for months, haven't gotten any problems with it what so ever, the software is also very very easy to use. 

"Audiophilia... when you start to hear voices in your head."

case-made-of-fans.jpg

Who needs watercooling, when i got a case made from freaking fans.

you don't always need a asus motherboard,any good mid-high end motherboard is fine,rookie misconception there op 

THANK YOU. My 4 year old ASRock does this.

you don't always need a asus motherboard,any good mid-high end motherboard is fine,rookie misconception there op 

Mind me here, I haven't tried any other mobo's but Asus. Haven't gotten the cash to build another PC.  

i get that the thing is their is a common misconception among new guys that if a certain feature exists in a specific brand they own, it will only exist in that brand products

Ahh understood, well im still pretty much "a rookie".

i get that the thing is their is a common misconception among new guys that if a certain feature exists in a specific brand they own, it will only exist in that brand products

I JUST NOTICED YOUR NAME. I STARTED DYING xD

Well Gigabyte haven't figured it out yet. 

EasyTune 5 is horrible (<Z77 days)

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

gigabyte is pretty  much screwing their mobo's take my board for instance half of the stuff never worked on my mobo series ....

The only thing that really works software wise are my OC Touch buttons on the motherboard itself. 279676a8bfe3990fe1b33eba175fe73d.png

so currently i have 3 fans in my case 2 200mm fans one on the top and one on the front and the other is mounted to my H90 radiator just the stock fan that comes with it and my case is the aerocool xpredator currently my system is a bit loud so i was planing on replacing the fans with the Phanteks PH-F140XPs (http://www.scan.co.uk/products/140mm-phanteks-ph-f140xp-black-frame-white-blade-pwm-premier-fan) i was going to get 4 of them 2 for my radiator and the other 2 for the top of my case the Phanteks PH-F140XPs run at 19dB each and according to what i have read on the internet the 200mm fans that came with my case are each 27dB and the stock H90 fan is 35dB but if i get 4 of the Phanteks PH-F140XPs will it be louder than it already is if so should i only get 2 and remove the fan at the top of my case?

It shouldn't be a whole lot louder.The Phanteks fans would mainly be just air noise. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

case-made-of-fans.jpg

I feel like I need that in my life.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Just on the gigabyte stuff, NEVER use their software to try and update your BIOS, do it manually, it can become quite costly.

Case: NZXT H440, Motherboard: Z97 ROG Ranger, CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz, Ram: 8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 1600MHZ CL9, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB, PSU: Cooler Master V650, Cooling: Swiftech H320, Monitors: 3 x Benq VZ2350