Brood

LAN SHOW.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

I heard its going to be a 2GB card.

Spoiler Added

—Mod Glenwing

there is other sources too...

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

It won't be a worthwhile upgrade from my 760, but for people looking at the 760, the potential for this to have 3GB of VRAM would be a selling point on its own. 2GB isn't enough even at 1080p with higher texture qualities :(

Hmm, I am getting quite confused.  How many diferent versions of cars can be made lol? 780, 780 ti, now 965, 960, and 960 TI.  But to be fair, Nvidia had older 65 series cards, but it seems a bit much honestly.

I bet the GTX 965 Ti will sell around $279, and it'll wreck the sales of the R9 290; especially with amazon and newegg not having the Never Settle bundles while the Nvidia will probably still keep the free Ubisoft games. God the 960 looks like such a steaming pile of crap for $210. Then again, at Best Buy today I saw them selling a GTX 750Ti for $200.  :lol:

Why would anyone buy this at 200$ when for just a bit more you get way better? What is Nvidia thinking?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Just to make sure, the GTX 960 will be using a new core GM206, while the 960ti and 965ti are a cutdown from the GM204

"The GeForce GTX 960 is projected to be based on a brand-new code-named GM206 chip with 128-bit memory bus and unknown amount of stream processors. The GeForce GTX 960 Ti and GeForce GTX 965 Ti are reportedly powered by cut-down GM204 graphics processors with 256-bit memory bus. The GeForce GTX 960 Ti will sport 1280 stream processors, whereas the GeForce GTX 965 Ti will feature 1536 stream processors."

My best guess for pricing would be this

• GTX 960: approx ~$170
  • GTX 960Ti: ~$220
  • GTX 965Ti: ~$270

Meanwhile here it's prob. gonna be almost $350...like the current 760 is.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Hmmm.. 960 Ti could appear on my to buy list.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Nvidia, why you no sell good gpu around 150 thats not a X50 card

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

I wonder if GTX 960 sli under 400$ will be worth it over a gtx 970