What. The. Fock *-*

Snickerzz

You must not have a job where you sit at a desk all day. Most cheap chairs will really hurt your back after a few hours. I sit all day so I need a good chair. Not $800 good, but $400. Even then I can't sit for more than a couple hours.

• 2 weeks later...

a friend of mine has one of those.  Would i ever pay $800 for a chair?  No, of course not.  HOWEVER it is not totally out of line for some people to pay to have a chair that they will be able to sit in for long periods of time, for days on end.  Especially people with back problems.  It has great lumbar support and is made to be completely customizable so that you can adjust it to your own body.  Is it for everyone, no absoultely not.  But it has its place and I can see why some people would buy it.

Corsair Obsidian 800D | Msi GD-80 z68 | Intel Core i72600k (stock speeds at the moment) | Msi Gtx 570 twin frozr III | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mHz | Coolermaster evo 212 temporary) | Cooled by Gelid Wings | Intel SRT smart caching | Windows 7 ultimate x64

... I would murder someone for a chair like that.

i think we can make an arrangement

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

so? nothing ridiculous.

BLAOW!!!!