whats the best way to break in and stretch Kingston HyperX cloud headset?

Zohan2000

so i finally got myself a new headset and got the Kingston HyperX Cloud headset and love the sound so far, but is there like a break in period till you can really get the full potential from them? and is there also a way to stretch the head band a bit? cause its a little tight and not too great

General use is probs your safest bet.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I have the headphones the Cloud is based on and I've noticed with general wear that it stops feeling stiff over time.

Put a diverse music playlist on repeat overnight and leave it playing for some many hours.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

might find a box and put the headset around it to stretch it a bit while leaving music playing overnight, thanks for the fast replies :)

The headband is steel, I just bent mine straight until it feels good. Best to hold the headband itself and not the earcups so as not to stress the points where the yokes meet the band.

is it normal for the sound to sorta jump into each direction instead of flowing into each direction

Zero idea what you're trying to say.

the surround sound, it like jumps into each direction as in, left to middle to right instead of a smooth flowing motion

the surround sound, it like jumps into each direction as in, left to middle to right instead of a smooth flowing motion

What exactly are you listening to?

For burn-in, just play them at your normal loudness, let them play for a full day or just let them continue playing when you're not using them :P

That might be because it's a closed headphone rather than an open. It also depends on what game it is since some games have better surround than others. 

That might be because it's a closed headphone rather than an open. It also depends on what game it is since some games have better surround than others. 

happens when playing World of Warcraft (yes, surround sound isnt important on the game but still) and on Battlefield 4

For burn-in, just play them at your normal loudness, let them play for a full day or just let them continue playing when you're not using them :P

Or just use them as normal like a normal person.

Take it and "throw it on ground!" just like the lonely island lyrics suggest in their much heeded wisdom.

CPU: i7 6800k @ 4.1ghz | Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Edition 10 | RAM: 64 GB 2400Mhz DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | GPU: GTX 2080 ti Zotac AMP | CASE: Corsair 780T | Storage: 2TB Samsung 970 Evo, 512GB Samsung 950 Pro m.2 Nvme SSD, Samsung 950 Pro 1TB SSD, Seagate 7200rpm 1TB HDD, Seagate 5TB external HDD | PSU: EVGA 850watt G2 | Displays (3): Samsung Odyssey G70 32 inch 1440p 240hz Monitor 1ms rt, LG 32MA68HY-P 32-Inch IPS Monitor, LG 43UD79-B 43" 16:9 4K IPS Monitor | CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Mini, Razer Huntsman Elite | Mice: Logitech G502 HERO wireless, Roccat Leadr | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 700, Hifiman HE1000 V2, Oppo PM3s | DAC/AMP and USB audio enhancers: Schiit Gungnir Multibit, Schiit Mjolnir 2, Sennheiser HD 700, Oppo HA-2 Headphone amplifier, Schiit USB Decrapifier | Webcam: Logitech BRIO 4k | Speakers: Klipsch The Sixes Powered Monitors and MartinLogan Dynamo 300 Stereo Subwoofer with Creative Sound Blaster E5 High-Resolution USB DAC to run them both at the same time. And an Amazon Echo linked at the same time to these speakers via bluetooth on the sound blaster. | Microphone and DAC/AMP: Blue yeti pro, and Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen) | Router and Modem: Asus rog rapture GT-AC5300, and ARRIS SURFboard SB8200

The headband is steel, I just bent mine straight until it feels good. Best to hold the headband itself and not the earcups so as not to stress the points where the yokes meet the band.

So you own a headset yet you don't VoIP...I'mma little lotta bit bent...

a3.jpg

So you own a headset yet you don't VoIP...I'mma little lotta bit bent...

No tears, I don't own this headset, just a beyerdynamic which is similar.

No tears, I don't own this headset, just a beyerdynamic which is similar.

Tears, I'm practicing my impersonation of 2002 Justin Timberlake.....

Tears, I'm practicing my impersonation of 2002 Justin Timberlake.....

Good shit, you'll seem less aloof though.

Good shit, you'll seem less aloof though.

Nigga be making fun of my aloofness after I find out he owns a headset and won't VoIP with me or ShearMe. 

Nigga be making fun of my aloofness after I find out he owns a headset and won't VoIP with me or ShearMe. 

Shearme, now there's an aloof motha.

Shearme, now there's an aloof motha.

So aloof with his special tea's and neck beard. Needs to come down the real world. 

So aloof with his special tea's and neck beard. Needs to come down the real world. 

Scratchy.