Sharkk high precision gaming mouse

EMENCII

Hi guys,

I've recently heard about that mouse, listed here (http://goo.gl/toj5ON) and i was wondering if it's worth the 32 bucks... Seems a really good peripherical, but seen the low price... Has even RGB lighting (more or less)

Thanks for your opinion,

EMENCII

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

Hi guys,

I've recently heard about that mouse, listed here (http://goo.gl/toj5ON) and i was wondering if it's worth the 32 bucks... Seems a really good peripherical, but seen the low price... Has even RGB lighting (more or less)

Thanks for your opinion,

EMENCII

nope not worth it 

It seems ugh, okay for the price, yet some reviews state that its unneeded and uncomfortable. So if I was in your position not buy it. You buy peripherals as investments to use for years, not something cheap.

Hell no.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Seems like a cheap crappy marketing horror. Would stay as far away as possible from it.

Looks like one of those mice that are designed to look cool rather than feel comfortable in your hand.

And not only does it have a laser sensor, but from the looks of it, it comes with an option to interpolate via software beyond the capabilities of said sensor (wtf 16400 dpi?)

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

Ok, thanks guys, I wont buy that... ;)

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

lol, even if you don't know that high dpi is meaningless, a good sign that it isn't a good pc gaming mouse is that their icon for it being good at gaming is a gamepad! If when you think pc gaming you think gamepads, you probably aren't making very good gaming mice....